Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

Ssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

In fact, no, that's not all. So, how do the critics of Mancini on this board answer their own complaints of us not scoring 4s and 5s??

Did we not look fresher? Did we not maintain the same amount of control without going 'gung ho'??

Is Mancini still clueless and you want him gone??

I say, shh and wait and see.

Sky just said Khaldoon gone into the dressing room to congratulate the players.

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

all credit to RM for todays team selection

we didnt hold onto the ball as long and probably didnt dominate possession as much as we usually do but the positves are there for all to see....scored 5 and it could have been more

great performances at the back from VK and JL.....dejong and yaya dominated midfield and yaya is so much more effective starting from deeper where he can run at people.

and the forward players all played well

and a plus note....balo seems to be learning to chill a little while on the pitch, plus he played very well and it would have been a great way to round the game off if that free kick had gone in

imagine that team with richards playing the way he was down the right hand side as well (and thats not taking anything away from boyata who had a good game but he doesnt have the same attacking presence as Micah)

bluevengence said:
CheesySmoker said:
We will get 4th
We will win the FA cup

We will finish 3rd....been saying it for months now

Well played City......im still waiting for someone to moan about something
..come on where are you ?

Balotelli didn't put enough work in, we'd have got 7 or 8 if Dzeko was up there

de Jong got caught in posession at least twice, simply not good enough

Tevez didn't have a single shot on target, except his penalty

There's still a massive lack of pace in the side

jk, we were awesome :D

[MU]Prodigy said:
pauldominic said:
Absolutely bloody marvellous performance.

If we play that team against United we'll hammer them.

I understand being happy about your team's performance but Sunderland weren't much of a threat at all, if you played like that against us you'd be destroyed on the counter.
Make a sentence out of these words.

Face. Sodding. Your. Shut.

What other reason would you have for coming on a City forum after a great win other than to WUM?

Re: Ssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigga said:
That is all.

In fact, no, that's not all. So, how do the critics of Mancini on this board answer their own complaints of us not scoring 4s and 5s??

Did we not look fresher? Did we not maintain the same amount of control without going 'gung ho'??

I've been calling for Yaya in a deeper role, Tevez in the hole, Johnson on the right, Silva on the left, square pegs in square holes, all season. If Mancini has been reading my posts and seen the error of his ways, then I congratulate him on catching up with me. It's about time Roberto :-).

Bigga said:
That is all.

i hope they shut the hell up now and just get behind the manager till at least the end of the season. mancini in !

He changed his tactics, which is what we wanted. Plus none of us were "Mancini Out", it was "Mancini, Change".

Mëtal Bikër said:
[MU]Prodigy said:
I understand being happy about your team's performance but Sunderland weren't much of a threat at all, if you played like that against us you'd be destroyed on the counter.
Make a sentence out of these words.

Face. Sodding. Your. Shut.

What other reason would you have for coming on a City forum after a great win other than to WUM?
I am having a hard time with the puzzle :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.