Sunderland post match thread

Bloke a couple of rows in front of me had a bet on 4-1. I think most of the players did as well.
First hour we played some sensational stuff then just stopped. If we drop a place due to goal difference then today could have been the crucial game.
Sunderland were total and utter shite. We took advantage, secured the points then tried to walk it in time after time. Yaya showed how to deal with packed defences; give it some clatter from outside the box.
We might well be playing Leicester next, but you can hardly complain about fans leaving early when we all but declared with twenty minutes left.
And KDB was brilliant, but Silva was better.

Fantastic game...Silva ,yaya,sterling and kdb were all excellent.btw the ref was a ****. Sterling was clearly fouled.

If we play that open at Leicester we will get tonked! Way to open but some of the football between kdb and silva was a joy to watch!

The less said about this the better but if this would've been Yaya the trolls would've been all over it..
just saying..

Just what we needed that today..
With moments of brilliance on show..

38960545fe05ab2d4495ebeca4b02b7b.gif

I might have had a bit too much Christmas cheer but think it's about time we looked to the future. Watching Rags at dinnertime was very impressed with Jack Butland, he is the future of English goalies and I think we should try our hardest to sign, and play him. if Joe shows his arse then get rid. We would be no worse off with Butland and Willie than we are now with Joe. If Joe buckles down well we are quids in. Second, Denayer should be recalled in January, he should be played in every game beside either Otamendi or Mangala, sadly it looks grim for Vinney and we cannot afford sentiment, we need to bed him in. We are not getting the best out of De Bruyner out wide , I know it's a big call but he could be our new Colin Bell, a box to box goal scorer, but can he do it with Yaya and Spanish Dave there? bye bye Yaya I'm afraid, play either the two Ferds or Delphh + one of them and let Kev run riot. Up front is Wilf Bony cutting it, No! play Kelchi and and is Sergio a 35-40 game a year man? No, he wins the Golden Boot but he would break all goal scoring records, and I would love it if he did, if he played in 3/4 of our matches, we need to break the bank for another striker, who? is the 64 thousand dollar question but shirley our scouting staff should have someone on the radar. I know I'm pushing it a bit but fuck istory lets plan our future

Can't understand where you are coming from. Hart been quality this season.

Consistency is the keyword

More of today's dominance and we won't go far short( granted the mackems we pants)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.