Sunderland post match thread

havent had any chance to see the game/goals etc etc, how did we defend? generally comical or did we look a little more assured?

Wondered what people made of van Aanholt for them today ? I think he's got a lot of quality. Very quick and good on the ball.

Fabulous performance from City but not much troubled at the back, it has to be said, and no signs of any real panic. Tuesday will be a bigger test.

Fantastic game...Silva ,yaya,sterling and kdb were all excellent.btw the ref was a ****. Sterling was clearly fouled.

He reached his usual standard. He was putrid. I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that MCFC players have to be fouled TWICE in the same tackle to get a free kick. Some of the most perverse but expected decisions. I'm told he even got the penalty wrong as it was outside the box. Wilf, ever the sportsman, would have seen that and deliberately tried to see if the ball would float in the Ashton Canal.

The less said about this the better but if this would've been Yaya the trolls would've been all over it..
just saying..

Just what we needed that today..
With moments of brilliance on show..

38960545fe05ab2d4495ebeca4b02b7b.gif

What, Silva's poor pass? I don't think anyone would have noticed if it was Yaya, I was more distracted by the fact that nobody wanted to chase the ball down. Was that Bony who got closest to Borini?

Magical skill by KDB though, shame the second defender came over to bail him out. Kev has this in his locker and I like that he only uses his skills when necessary.

A good win today but we will get torn to shreds if we play like that against (can't believe I'm saying this) Leicester.

havent had any chance to see the game/goals etc etc, how did we defend? generally comical or did we look a little more assured?

Bit more assured mate today,when needed,they only had the threat of Fletcher winning a few headers,and Borini buzzing about,but really quiet day at the office for the 2 of them,(Mangala and Oto),however once VK came and went and MDM entered the arena,you felt Sunderland might get another goal,but game was well and truly over by then

Very good performance and 3 very welcome points. KDB was fantastic but still think Silva was the MotM. Taylor is a fucking awful ref, he is either totally out of his depth in the Prem or he is a cheating rag **** and my money is on the latter.
Bony scored a great header and his hold up play was very good but he misses to many chances and doesnt get in the box quick enough for any early crosses. Was a good day all round with the rags getting stuffed again and Leicester losing. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.