Sunderland post match thread

Joe is currently better than Butland. Both of them are still young enough to improve. Getting rid of Joe for someone who might never be as good as him makes as much sense as a pair of tits on a fish.
He was obviously taking the piss. Read his whole post and it was funny.

Really enjoyable game we went for it from the off scored a cracking 1st goal. Sterling KDB yaya Kolorav and bony were excellent should been 6 or 7 with a Bony Hatrick tbut all players miss chances and he was in the right place.

Pretty much, with the sound down on the Liverpool match till the final 10 mins when we had it well in hand and the freneticism began at Klanfield. Haven't seen a keeper come forward for a corner at the death in a Prem match in a while (in cups, yes, but when GD matters, it's a bit mad I think).

I saw that as well mate. Right after the City match they switched over in time to see the vampire running up the pitch. Would have backfired if it didn't drop at the donkeys feet.

Great first half display by everyone. Not so good second half but still some lovely interplay between KDB and Silva. Bony scored well with the header but should have had a hat trick missing a pen and a sitter. Very disappointing for Komps to limp off after 10 minutes. Looks like we will need to plan for life after our captain. Hope he gets back but it's not looking hopeful. KDB superb today and MOTM.

I saw that as well mate. Right after the City match they switched over in time to see the vampire running up the pitch. Would have backfired if it didn't drop at the donkeys feet.

Yeah, for the stick Bony gets I have to believe the candlelighter fans are even more frustrated with Benteke (though his goal today was well-taken). No one's in the net; just shoot ffs.

was never in doubt for this one, great performance, hopefully this will be start of us getting back into form as a team
Cmon city :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.