Sunderland post match thread

I thought at one point we might actually play well for a full game, didn't last long.

Played well going forward and KDB and Silva were different class. Still all over the place at the back and how many times do we have to concede with half our team stood on the 18 yard line with their hands in the air before MP wakes up and just lets defenders fucking defend?

Not really.

The comment being from Pudge of course.
Yeah, it's not like playing when not fully fit makes you more susceptible to injury. Which he did for Belgium and now he's feeling the lasting effects, not sure what else he can expect when he aggrevates it.

City comes first for me, Belgium seemingly for him. That's fine, shouldn't be a shock then when one adversley effects the other.

WHy am I pissed off?. One word Bony. We need all the goals we can get if our defence cannot keep a clean sheet. I am going to call "Wilfried - over the bar - Bony". Not just his penalty.

We need to buy a professional Striker and a solid CH in January.

Sterling did not warrant his booking and had a good goal disallowed.
Sunderland goal offside?
Mixed contributions from Bony. Great headed goal to seal the result bit shit pen and some poor misses.
De Bruyne and David sublime.
Full backs worked hard.
Fingers crossed Vinny just has a twinge but I'm feeling glass half full on this.
6-1 would have been a better reflection of the game.
Cattermole should be muzzled, dirty sod.
Happy Christmas
Now to make the Leicester bubble completely deflate ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.