Sunderland post match thread

WHy am I pissed off?. One word Bony. We need all the goals we can get if our defence cannot keep a clean sheet. I am going to call "Wilfried - over the bar - Bony". Not just his penalty.

We need to buy a professional Striker and a solid CH in January.

I'm sure it was 4-1

I sense you don't rate him much ?

I just think he's a corrupt ****. He couldn't fucking wait to card Sterling for diving when in reality he was clearly taken out and it was a solid penalty claim. He kept getting in the fucking way when we wanted to pass quickly too. Gave them numerous dodgy decisions and gave us fuck all. I don't even think he gave us the pen, I think that was the linesman that flagged, although I may be wrong on that. Everyone knows he's a rag, the fat Rooney looking ****.

I watched Pool/LC today as well as our match (nice to be in the U.S.). LC can be had. They were open at the back and Liverpool could and should have absolutely stomped them. Pool pressed them hard and they wilted some. Feel more confident now than I did about Tuesday, even with VK's injury, which is gutting.

DeBruyne MOTM for me -- wonderful crosses and a regular threat. Sterling played well too. We hustled more today and were quicker and sharper going forward.

I just think he's a corrupt ****. He couldn't fucking wait to card Sterling for diving when in reality he was clearly taken out and it was a solid penalty claim. He kept getting in the fucking way when we wanted to pass quickly too. Gave them numerous dodgy decisions and gave us fuck all. I don't even think he gave us the pen, I think that was the linesman that flagged, although I may be wrong on that. Everyone knows he's a rag, the fat Rooney looking ****.

The ref was a fucking disgrace. No way was that a neutral performance.

Great to see some really excellent link up play between silva, Sterling and de Bruyne. Stick Aguero ahead of these three and we should be back in the goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.