Sunderland post match thread

I feel it needs to be said that Anthony Taylor is a fat, bald, corrupt, rag ****. Disgraceful performance from him today which will go under the radar because of the result.

Mixed feelings after that. We did really well in the first 45, but took the foot off the gas a bit in the second, but started the second well.
A few too many talking points, like Sterlings "offside" and booking which were both nonsense due to wank officials. Bony ... well, where do you start ? A goal but a few hideous misses and the penalty was a fuckin' disgrace. All he needed was a bit of composure, but showed none. And Vinnie ? Less said the better. Hope it's not something that means another month or two out. Need that guy back. Some shoddy defending, but hell, we're getting too used to that.

Positives. Some really nice passages of play and gives us some confidence to go into the Leicester game. Just hope they have their heads down after the loss today against the Dippers. I always doubted Leicester could keep it up all season, and I don't think they will. They ain't been there before and aren't used to it. I'd be amazed if they were still top in February/March. Arsenal should be our main concern, and maybe Spurs.

But realistically, we were playing a terrible Sunderland team who lie second bottom and we were at home. Could and should have crushed them by 6 at least. Not a performance to start whacking yourself off about considering who we were playing, but really nice to see all the same. After the last weeks I'll take that any day. Some very nice periods of play and Dave is getting back to greatness. Dave and KDB looking good, and even YaYa showing little signs that he gives a toss again.

COYB. Excited to see what we can do against Leicester. I really think it's a game we can honestly get
something out of.

Hopefully only a minor setback for Vinny, but we need to buy a world class CB ASAP or we are going to exposed and punished by better teams than Sunderland

I feel it needs to be said that Anthony Taylor is a fat, bald, corrupt, rag ****. Disgraceful performance from him today which will go under the radar because of the result.

This. He was abysmal.

The linesmen were just as bad, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.