Sunderland post match thread

Nice little cameo from Vinny there. Attack plus Yaya & Fern played well. Defence awful as usual. Pity Bony missed the pen as it gives the whinging cunts chance to get stuck into him. Played well otherwise. But it was a fucking awful pen.

We can't go on building our team around two glass men, whatever happens this season. Too much disruption.

Thought we were excellent for the hour we were trying. Having Dave back is going to make such a big difference, if Aguero comes back strong as well then teams will be fucking terrified of us. Just a shame that Vinnie's comeback went so badly and kind of killed the game. Shit happens though, if you get injured the first time you touch the ball then there's not much to be done about it. We just have to hope he stopped before doing any real damage and it's just a precautionary thing, and on the plus side it happened at a time when it really didn't hurt us to have to bring him off.

I'm still pissed off walking to my car. The way the stadium went dead should tell you what most were thinking and it wasn't kompany being a prick.

I'm going to PM him and warn him about your blue and white cones.

Bony is nowhere near as bad as some people are making out.

Before the penalty miss he had a very good game. He scored one, held the ball up well and was involved with some good inter play. The problem came after that penalty, he tried to overcompensate for the miss and was lashing at chances. If Yaya would have stayed on the pitch then Bony would have been getting nowhere near that penalty. That said, I'm surprized that De Brunye didn't take it.

I also think that Bony does have a future here but only in the role of a third/fourth striker. He is not ruthless enough for us to rely on him.

We really need to buy a new striker in January. Perhaps someone like Alcacer from Valencia or offer Juve a ridiculous sum for Dybala who is real deal.

Let's rack up the points, but we mustn't be full of ourselves, it was only a relegation fodder squad we just trashed.
Tuesday will be a most difficult opposition and a better one to gauge our ambitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.