Sunderland post match thread

Had to get through by hook or by crook and we did exactly that. Lot of work to be done. We're vulnerable at the moment but we got through this hurdle so on to steau on tuesday

Can only get better. Minutes away from dropping points to a poor sunderland team . How lucky is nollito to be playing for city.? Joe should be reinstated too. A similar performance against anyone decent and we get stuffed . We carried fuck all threat throughout. Thats got to change and hopefully will, sooner rather tgan latet.
Nolito played well, stop comparing him to a marquee signing.

I agree, that is what I was getting at about disagreeing with his assertion that Aguero held on to the ball well. For me, that was the weakest part of his game today. He gave up the ball at least four or five times facing our own goal, several with not much pressure.

I think it is just rust and lack of through balls being feed through, as I said before, though.

I agree. Will get much sharper. Then that game would be 4 or 5.

Fernandinho more passes than the whole Sunderland team thought he was brilliant.

my only concern at this early stage are Sagna clichy and our other full backs good enough to come inside and play as central midfielders.

Thought overall we had great control of the match looked a bit leggy just before they scored but came back brilliantly ,Kolarov was very good at the back as was stones, sterling looked a lot more positive

Very pleased with the win and I know we will improve as the season progresses if we can stick in there until it becomes second nature we will have a great season

Thought Stones had a good debut, plenty of pressure on the kid today but didn't seem to phase him. He can pick a pass ( barring one stray ball ) and didn't look to just launch it. If Vinnie can stay fit this will be a great cd pairing. Will take time for us to gel but 3pts was all that mattered today, for me anyway, well done boys.

Take the three points. It's going to take time to adapt and people need to accept it and be patient.

Sterling, Fernandinho and the two centre halves were great today. Stones had a solid debut.

Just got back from the game. Couple of points:

1. Kolarov? Fucking Aleks Beckenbauer more like. As good on the ball as Kompany.
2. Stones looked decent.
3. The full backs in midfield. Couldn't figure what the fuck was going on there. Strange stuff.
4. Pretty toothless up front. Ridiculous amount of possession with no end product.
5. Hart...... what's going on?
6. Some fans in 111 need to watch the fucking match more and stop just standing about chatting about work, or what they're doing tonight. Fucking arseholes.

Can't wait to see Gundogan and Sane.

the good thing is you can see where were going,,for the first time in a while we have an objective to aim for in our style of play ,while we didnt draw or lose the problems have been exposed for pep to see, we would have lost this game under MP,, it should start clicking soon just in time for the derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.