Sunderland post match thread

Can only get better. Minutes away from dropping points to a poor sunderland team . How lucky is nollito to be playing for city.? Joe should be reinstated too. A similar performance against anyone decent and we get stuffed . We carried fuck all threat throughout. Thats got to change and hopefully will, sooner rather tgan latet.

Are you on the wum or just clueless ?

Pep though we played with soul and were "amazing" but his body language said we're a work in progress, but got the win.

It was a good performance, but we should have created more with all that possession. But Pep only had a fortnight to work with first team so with more training we'll get better. Stones impressive, he looked a veteran out there.

Could afford to play 2 forwards,needed another goal
Nacho stopped the ball being punted out of Sunderlands area straight away,and chances started to come

Great game from the stands, last minute excitement when we pushed for a goal and forced the error from Sunderland. We are going to be awesome when it all clicks

Can only get better. Minutes away from dropping points to a poor sunderland team . How lucky is nollito to be playing for city.? Joe should be reinstated too. A similar performance against anyone decent and we get stuffed . We carried fuck all threat throughout. Thats got to change and hopefully will, sooner rather tgan latet.

You didnt watch the same game as the majority of us is all im going to say.

Yes that Navas. I feel like Navas always brings energy and rarely gives the ball over. It's just his final ball and complete lack of a goal threat brings him down. Today he gave what I would consider a normal cross to an area and it just happened to lead to a goal. I don't think he picked out his man which is a typical Navas assist

Initially the commentary team thought Delph had scored it . It was an excellent cross.

Pep looking bashful, bless him. Post-game quotes: All the new signings were 'amazing'. Did City play with soul? 'Yes, definitely.' 'The first game is always difficult... we spoke about what we had to do as a team and we did it.' 'I expect Joe to fight for his place.'

Happy with that. It's going to take time for the players to adapt. Even with Barca they lost Pep's first game and drew the second. Went on to win the quadruple. Gundogan and Sane will make a big difference particularly the former. Believe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.