Sunderland post match thread

I was thinking this a few times during the game, maybe not a bad suggestion as has been quoted on here this summer about Delph and dinho as fullbacks, once gudongen is fit, could line up then something like
Dinho...komps...stones...Delphi
..................gudongen..................
Sane...kdb.............Silva.....sterling
....................kun.............................

Whilst I could definitely see that line up but Angelino should eventually be given a shot at LB, however I replied to say my tablet auto corrects delph to Delphi as well!!

Wouldn't like to be in a foxhole with someone who thinks having an opinion about a football match is akin to fighting in a war! Then again, I don't suppose we can all be hard b*stards.

No problem with opinions pal as this is the place to express them. Yes wasnt the most exciting to watch in parts but was clear for all to see what the aim is for this team going forward in the pep era. Nowt to do with being a hard bastard as you say.

We are the best squad for long time since Mancini and Pelli era but he are underachievement in term of result. Since we got first trophy, opponent teams start to park the bus and we have no answer so far. We need the system that make our better squad win. Barca has set their system for decades to get result in this situation and that's why we need Pep.
Today we play like Barca when Messi in the bench, no penetration. Pep need to sort out and I can't wait to see.

Possession (%):

City 76 - 24 Sunderland

I know we need to work on doing something with it (work on our shape on the rare occasion we don't have the ball) but what is the full time record for a split in a First Division match?

We might beat it this year.

I was thinking this a few times during the game, maybe not a bad suggestion as has been quoted on here this summer about Delph and dinho as fullbacks, once gudongen is fit, could line up then something like
Dinho...komps...stones...Delphi
..................gudongen..................
Sane...kdb.............Silva.....sterling
....................kun.............................

I love that lineup.

The question is who will be in goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.