Sunderland post match thread

A lot of people need to get it in their heads this is going to take some time to get right. We're not gonna be swatting teams away 7-0 from week 1. I thought Stones looked very good on the ball and so pleased Sterling got MOTM as he was brilliant.

Well done guys and gals....a bit gutting to lose to an own goal....but I'd have taken 2-1 before kick off.
Have a great season

Why is an opinion different to yours flapping.....ive posted nothing 'happy clapping' pep and won't unless I see something worth getting positive about... pre season and today have been awful performances. Totally inept up front and more dodge than Del Boy at the back.
Was going to say... best chance of scoring is an og ;)
Look I'm not a pep fanboy, far from it, ask people on here, bit early to be flapping though.

If he keeps playing Kolarov at centre back I will take out a contract, will that do?

KDB still missing that magic. Hope he gets it back soon. Sterling and Stones = England's Future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.