Sunderland post match thread

Sterling, Silva, Stones, Aleks, Dinho all acquitted themselves very well. Liked Clichy and Delph when he came on as well.

did well to come back and win that but it was hardly what we were thinking we'd get 6 months ago.....still, it's hardly the team that we'll hopefully have in 2 months time with VK, Sane, Gundogan and 1/2 others starting ahead of some others.

3 points is 3 points, so I'll take that but not a great 2nd half. Same old problem in 2nd half...lots of the ball but no end product! Difficult to expect too much as the starting 11 in 2nd half was pretty much the same team as last season...need Sane, Gundogan and another starting CB next to Stones before we can truly see a different team play.....great to start with a win!!

We'll take it! Sterling much improved, Stones clearly vital for this system. Silva being questioned? He's gonna be the man this year. Dinho yet again, Mr consistent.

So basically:

We were shit.

Aguero, Stones and Navas bailed us out

We stole the 2 points.

On to Tuesday, hopefully things will improve.

@Neville Kneville were you as happy with our overpriced centre half as I was?

Silva ran the game, we are in deep shit if he is injured before Ilkay comes back

Dinho was immense, Stones and Sterling were very good, KDB had bright spots in the second half and he is genius enough to come good with time

Best I think I've seen Sterling play. He's making those deep runs but he's genuinely a threat to create now. We just have to finish..... which we were really crap at today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.