Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible that we have lost all these games and yet are still in a great position in all 4 comps. All we can do is get the 3 points and forget about the Arsenal game because it was never going to be a vintage season anyway with some of the defeats we have already suffered against the likes of Spurs and Liverpool. I still think we'll win the league, somehow.

Hart

Sagna - Kompany - Otamendi - Clichy

Fernandinho - Toure

De Bruyne - Silva - Sterling

Aguero

I think we'll win this one. Not as comfortably as i would like but we'll win. Maybe a return to 442 and just try to blitz them

I think we will win this game easy might see us reverting to 2 up front with Bony and Kun playing together. I would go that way if I am honest. Will help Kun out to have Bony playing with him and playing off Bony will cause Sunderland a lot of problems with 2 up front.
Can see a few changes from last night and keeping some players for the away game at Leicester. Were we will revert back to Kun up front alone.

So my team for the game.
Hart
Sagna , Mangala , Otamendi , Clichy
KDB , Fernandhino , Delph , Sterling
Bony , Kun.

What i expect MP to go with
Hart
Sagna , Mangala , Otamendi , Kolarov
KDB , Fernandhino , Yaya , Silva , Sterling
Kun

I like your team. No doubt we'll all be pissed off when we see Yaya play central midfield in a 442.

BFS and Sunderland make for worrying bedfellows against us. I can see it going either way, a thumping win or a 0-1.

Whenever there is the opportunity to add substantially to the GD we end up with our arses scraping up and down Joe Mercer Way - Swansea, Norwich spring to mind, and just to be the Jeremiah, BFS will come up with summat - even if it's bootball over the stadium roof and back, he'll come up with summat that frustrates the fuck out of us for 99 mins. And if BFS doesn't, the whistling wanker with the whistle will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.