Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I think we're losing the momentum required to take the title so Saturday is a huge game make no mistake. I think we'll squeeze past them by 1 but will concede (clean sheet? what's that!). All said and done I don't think a win will matter much anyway as we'll not take points at Leicester or Watford on current form. We look very average at best. Rank rotten at worst.

Focusing on one game at a time...
The Black Cats are -15... and Vegas has us at -460
City will win, and it'll be by more than 1 goal, the sky isn't falling...we never win at Arsenal. (we should but that's for a different thread)

If we get up 2, i'd get the beard out of the game to protect him from picking up a 5th Yellow.

Hart
Sanga Oti Mangala Clichy
KDB Silva Fernandinho Delph
Sterling Aguero

We will start off slow then pass it around doing nothing with it for the first half...

Second half we will put a bit of effort in and get a goal and then we will go back to just passing around doing nothing with it....

Sunderland will grow into the game get a few chances and somehow score from a defence mistake...

Then we will decide that we have to start playing and we find a way through them and get another couple of goals.

We will start off slow then pass it around doing nothing with it for the first half...

Second half we will put a bit of effort in and get a goal and then we will go back to just passing around doing nothing with it....

Sunderland will grow into the game get a few chances and somehow score from a defence mistake...

Then we will decide that we have to start playing and we find a way through them and get another couple of goals.

I feel like we've seen this before....... ;o)

Hahaha. This is spot on.

We'll squeeze past them, but we'll look unconvincing playing the same old crap we've played since September. A moment of individual magic from someone (i'm going with Sterling via Silva) will see us win and Pellegrini will tell everybody in the post match interview that we played a good game and had many important chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.