Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go 442 and surprise a few people.
Hart
Sagna Oti, Mangala, Clichy
Navas, Ferny, Delph, Sterling
Bony Aguero

Leave Silva and Yaya on the bench and give them a rest as that starting 11 should be more than capable of beating Sunderland. Pace down both sides, energy in the middle and someone who can hold the ball up front. It won't happen of course!

Otamendi has 4 yellows. If he gets 5th against Sunderland, we will see the legendary Mangala and Demi partnership against Mahrez and Vardy :))))))))))))))))))))).

Oh ffs my heart is already in too much pain from last night, still having palpitations and then you go tell me that

All in here please. They're struggling at the moment, so it should be a relatively comfortable home win but you never quite know with City these days.

giphy.gif

We will start off slow then pass it around doing nothing with it for the first half...

Second half we will put a bit of effort in and get a goal and then we will go back to just passing around doing nothing with it....

Sunderland will grow into the game get a few chances and somehow score from a defence mistake...

Then we will decide that we have to start playing and we find a way through them and get another couple of goals.
That's un-fucking-canny. You're not called Rubén, by any chance?

no Navas. he reminds me of that school boy who worked harder in practice than everyone, so the manager played him.... but he the lad had no talent, and it always failed.

I think that square last night sealed his fate, if it wasn't already. He just does not have the confidence.

A few weeks ago I suggested that Navas should be put on an individual training programme where he runs at the defenders, sprints past them then hits a thunderbolt into the net.
Like you say he seems bereft of confidence.I like him for his work rate but he does frustrate me. SWP should be his model
Give him some bloody shooting practice - CITY>

Lets revert back to 4-4-2. We don't create enough with only Aguero upfront, we need Bony/Nacho for the crosses and keeping the CB's busy. Currently playing 3 in the mid or 2 in the mid is making fuck all difference to our midfield performance.

Right, I can see us thumping them and then winning our next 5 in a row...including spanking Leicester in the next game...last night could turn out to be the turning point. Kun will be fitter, they are playing poorly and we will turn the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.