Sunderland v City post match

Very comfortable win for your boys....we caused an odd scare first half...but nothing too alarming.

I think we are pretty much doomed

Hopefully West Ham can do the world a big favour to,or roe

Good luck and all the best as always.

I have to agree. I can't see Sunderland or Hull surviving. Also think Boro could drop. I think the mid management at Sunderland in recent years has been an embarrassment. I have to say David Moyes is far from my favourite manager but he has been well and truly stiffed since taking the job over. You need a change of club ownership ASAP.

Ilike Kolarov always rated him but some on this thread have been on the Jagerbombs, he had a good steady game with one sublime pass and that was the sum of it

Have you seen the stats? It's no coincidence how many publications have him down as their MOTM.

My wife (who's Spanish) said it was something like 'do you swallow' but couldn't make out what?
I couldn't see it as my Mrs was on her hands and knees in front of the TV licking the screen as is her want when David appears

Hmm sorry guys but we were pretty poor. Play like this against united and we will be crushed. Without Silva .....

60d6145418ed59fc7527bd64448ebef5.gif

That's class from the Sunderland fan congratulating Kevin and shaking his hand. Not often you see that. They were class when we won the league and when we faced them at Wembley a couple of years back. I was actually having a drink in the street with hundreds of them outside Wembley stadium just me and my boy the only city fans Were us and they were great with
i was at Roker Park in 1976 they were scum but great to sse they have changed there ways

My take is he wasn't and neither was Raz as he didn't try to play the ball. He tangles with the defender so if its a free kick for a foul then fair enough but it wasn't offside and given no foul was seen by the ref the goal should have stood.
That was my take on it, but you'll have the caps lock mafia onto you now ;o)

As for all this interfering malarky, a forward should always be interfering with defenders, it his job, it left Silva free to score, and Sterling wasn't adjudged to have fouled the defender anyway, plus the ball went off a defender to Silva.

It would have been a goal if we'd been a certain team in red, every week.

Sane and Silva excellent today.
Thought Clichy had one of his better games today.
Good solid performance. Shame we took our foot off the gas in the last quarter. Would have been good to improve our goal difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.