Sunderland v City: Pre-match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
skandreas said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
skandreas said:
I bet Dzeko will get on in the late minutes of the match and score the winner against a defensive Sunderland side that goes for a draw.]

P.S: Does Johno start??

I guess...

Ok, lets hope he has a good game, as long as we win though!

Fuck that let's hope he has the worst game he's ever had.

Do we know what the CB partnership is? Kolo has had a couple of good sub apperances as a right back, I think its too important to entrust to Nasty, as shown by Rekik against Reading.

mansour's tow ropes said:
black mamba said:
Dzeko's gonna get fed up soon , isn't he?

his problem for playing so shite in all of his starts recently
I think that Mancini really wants to win this one so he's starting with his strongest 2 up front. Dzeko knows that and Mancini probably talked to him. I think he's going to get his chance too.

adrianr said:
Do we know what the CB partnership is? Kolo has had a couple of good sub apperances as a right back, I think its too important to entrust to Nasty, as shown by Rekik against Reading.

Unless he plays three at the back, Milner on the right, zabba on the left

Interesting to see Kolo Touré get as much game time as he does at the moment, unlike last year, when Lescott was preferred. I wonder what lies behind this sudden change..

skandreas said:
Interesting to see Kolo Touré get as much game time as he does at the moment, unlike last year, when Lescott was preferred. I wonder what lies behind this sudden change..
Yeah its a hard one to understand especially since we had the best defensive record last year. I feel sorry for Lescott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.