Sunderland v City: Pre-match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
safclive said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
3-0 City and it will all be over by half time.

Lol you make me howl..............

On a serious note this board is way better than your red clown rivals who literally slag off anything and anyone who hasn't won anything and lets be fair that covers my club aswell as many others who in the real world cannot compete financially with the top guns (that said we do have decent backing so im not moaning).

Who will win?

Well for me Man City should as we all know should hammer the Christmas turkey out of our bellies but as someone mentioned it may not be as clear cut as some see it.........

I reckon you lot will hate us being some what negative but lets be fair is it good stradegy to allow a team who loves to play open attacking football run riot? Chelsea and Barcelona springs to ones mind - and they one although the worst team!

Result: Sunderland 1 - 1 Manchester City (my heart)

Result: Sunderland 0 - 2 Manchester City (my head)

Whatever the result providing red nose doesn't win the premier im happy :)

Dave

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.safclive.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.safclive.co.uk</a>
mobile safc

I don't think any of us will ever forget the verbal 'drumming' you guys gave the rags at your place last season after Agueros goal had taken the title from them ...... they were absolutely pig sick !

Teams picks itself imo with no Nasri

603101_Manchester_City.jpg

It'll probably be a difficult game. Hopefully we can get a quick goal within the first half.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
They can't score a 90+ minute winner a 3rd year in a row after we fail to make chances pay, please no.

i'd forgot about the bent pen the other year

we owe them big time, early goal city come on

reckon it will be very tight game but hopefully with sunderland being at home they maybe tempted to open up and attack us more than reading did at our place......

Maybe cause they are at home they might be a bit more open than Reading. I can see Roberto rotating from last game a bit. Kompany and Milner probably starting. Clichy back in as well. I also see him rotating Aguero and Tevez, which I don't want but is probably necessary with the tight schedule. Want payback for those stoppage time winners from the past two years. Perhaps our strikers will finely find some form, unlikely though.
Sunderland 0- City 2

Average time of first goal scored - 50 mins away (and 47 mins) home, with goals conceded (funnily enough) being prior to these times. Don't know if my nerves can put up with much more of this! Am getting pretty desperate for us to score an early goal, but I can't see it coming against Sunderland. Theez weel be a deeficult game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.