Sunderland v City: Pre-match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange results tend to happen over xmas periods over the yrs. so would settle for a narrow win and a clean sheet

Same ref (Friend) as last years match so expect:
[1] Allowing of all-in wrestling
[2] City hard tackles are fouls.
[3] Sunderland hard tackles are tackles.
[4] Myopothy when it comes to Sunderland players scoring from offside positions.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/free-live-stream-sunderland-v-man-city.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/ ... -city.html</a>

Marvin said:
Think we'll see some rotation in the team to keep players match-fit and fresh for games to come.

The problem is the injuries to 4 out of 5 full-backs in the squad so I'd play 352 and in so doing counter SAFC's wingers

I'd also start Mario or Dzeko. Can't play Tevez and Aguero every 3 days without them getting injured or losing form

A point would not be a disaster but don't want the gap to go beyond 6 points, and we play to win every game

Sounds good but who plays left wingback? Surely not Rekik

alky313 said:
Marvin said:
Think we'll see some rotation in the team to keep players match-fit and fresh for games to come.

The problem is the injuries to 4 out of 5 full-backs in the squad so I'd play 352 and in so doing counter SAFC's wingers

I'd also start Mario or Dzeko. Can't play Tevez and Aguero every 3 days without them getting injured or losing form

A point would not be a disaster but don't want the gap to go beyond 6 points, and we play to win every game

Have Kolo, Kompany and Rekik as the three CB's and have either Milner or Sinclair as a wingback.

alky313 said:
Marvin said:

Milner on the right, Sinclair on the left?

Dzeko up front

Marvin said:
alky313 said:
Marvin said:

Milner on the right, Sinclair on the left?

Dzeko up front

I like it. But Mancini has never played two wingbacks that weren't defenders. I'd like to see:

--------------------Hart-----------------
Zabaleta---Komps---Lescott------Nastasic
--------------Milner---Yaya--------------
Silva----------------Tevez------------Aguero
---------------------Dzeko-------------------

But I doubt he'll play with three strikers. More likely to use Milner on the wing and Garcia paired with Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.