Sunderland v the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.
JamesMCFC said:
Anyone listening to 606 some classics

"We can still win the league"

"We don't spend millions on starts like City and Chelsea"

Well that may explain why they are so shit.
No star gonna want to sign for them now. They are soooooo screwed!!!

Manchester United manager David Moyes: "It is difficult we just need to keep going. We didn't do a lot wrong. I thought the referee was going to blow in our direction for the first goal. I couldn't believe he gave a free kick. It was a terrible decision.

"We are all just laughing at them at the minute. We get a player booked for doing the same. It looks as though we are having to play them [officials] as well as the opposition at the moment.

"I thought the players, our crowd were unbelievable, the players deserved to get a result. It's a two legged game and I am really looking forward to the second leg."

That's what everyone else has had to put up with for the last 20 fucking years you whingeing fucker.

@RobHarris: Moyes: "We are having to play the opposition & the officials at this moment..maybe I've got to understand that's what happens at Man United"

jimharri said:
blueste41 said:
Rag cafe servers gone down..........

Meeeeeeeeltdooooooown!
42pCVd5.png

Good, cunts.

if they finish outside top 4 and win fuck all, i can already see tumble weed at the swanp, guess it be loyal fans only then, would say one man and his dog, but you can bet the dog will fuck off too

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Its gone, melted, is no more

"She canee take the strain capt'n!"

Sorry, we couldn't complete your request due to a temporary fault.

Please wait a few seconds (count to 10?) and try again…!

Rag Cafe finally self implodes........YCMIU

Red Issue is live and still giving though

How about this one

I'm just surprised anyone rated him in the first place.

Was a proven failure before we even hired the useless ****.

go here

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.redissue.co.uk/showthread.php?t=398267&page=104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.redissue.co.uk/showthread ... 7&page=104</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.