Sunderland v the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infirmus Cygnus said:
I take no pleasure in tonight's latest humiliation of Utd.

The real pleasure is WHEN they fail to win fuck all, finish out of the top 4 and their glory hunting fans turn in on themselves come May. Booing the players and the manager (if he's still there although a 6-year contract will be abugger to pay off when you're strapped) - which they have criticised us for in the past.

For years those bitter, smug, arrogant twats have poured scorn on City and their fans. Well now the boot is on the other clog. Fuck 'em, I hope the Glazers milk that cash cow for all it's worth until they flog the twitching carcass to the highest bidder. By then, they will be a piss poor outfit with only their history going for them that no-one of any talent will sign for.

The future is Blue!

Well said Young Blue:)

ManCityX said:
@RobHarris: Moyes: "We are having to play the opposition & the officials at this moment..maybe I've got to understand that's what happens at Man United"

Thought the ref tonight did everything to help utd
Fa charge i hope for those comments

Blue Haze said:
ManCityX said:
@RobHarris: Moyes: "We are having to play the opposition & the officials at this moment..maybe I've got to understand that's what happens at Man United"

Will be so enjoyable when this prick gets sacked

What! Keep him as long as possible i say

Wee Davey on 5Live............... thrashing about blaming officials ( see if the FA have owt to say about that ) blaming conditions blaming opposing players for diving ............. ahhh just drink it in whilst it happens ............ could be a short period of enjoyment this sadly.............

ManCityX said:
What a fucking cheeky ****.

well tbh i prefer smash them in the final, so tbh i rather they get through, but if they dont go through, will laugh, but maybe not as loudly

kippaxblue76 said:
Manchester United manager David Moyes: "It is difficult we just need to keep going. We didn't do a lot wrong. I thought the referee was going to blow in our direction for the first goal. I couldn't believe he gave a free kick. It was a terrible decision.

"We are all just laughing at them at the minute. We get a player booked for doing the same. It looks as though we are having to play them [officials] as well as the opposition at the moment.

"I thought the players, our crowd were unbelievable, the players deserved to get a result. It's a two legged game and I am really looking forward to the second leg."

That's what everyone else has had to put up with for the last 20 fucking years you whingeing fucker.
Apart from his first sentence the rest is a pack of f******g lies!
Quite the most brilliant bit of hypocrisy and delusion Davey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.