Sunderland v the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
ManCityX said:
@RobHarris: Moyes: "We are having to play the opposition & the officials at this moment..maybe I've got to understand that's what happens at Man United"

Will be so enjoyable when this prick gets sacked
Hopefully when they're relegated to League 1 in 4 years time.

Lose on Saturday and I think he will be gone

Cannot believe that Moyes didn't think it was a free kick to Sunderland at the end of the first half...... Unbelievable Evans (I think it was) absolutely bundled into him and went straight through him...

The wee laddie is well and truly out of his depth.

ManCityX said:
@RobHarris: Moyes: "We are having to play the opposition & the officials at this moment..maybe I've got to understand that's what happens at Man United"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQuGEj2l_Ek[/youtube]

hertsblue said:
ManCityX said:

Thought the ref tonight did everything to help utd
Fa charge i hope for those comments

do we want him to get charged though? they might start winning if he gets a touchline ban!

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
Didn't watch the game, but all the rags on facebook are complaining about Adam Johnson diving. How bad was it really?
Pen for me. Bloody stupid challenge.

bigf42 said:
DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
Didn't watch the game, but all the rags on facebook are complaining about Adam Johnson diving. How bad was it really?

Stonewall penno for me....

There was contact but wtf was Zinadine thinking, trying to tackle like that?
It was that bad it looked like he wanted to give a penner away?
Maybe the players want him out.

just text my rag apprentice asking what he thought.he replied I didn't watch it mate mate im out.brilliant im fucking loving this

ManCityX said:

I think wee Daveys got a little mixed up here, Fergie told him to PAY the ref not play him!

say what you want but moyes is my favorite manager atm....he just keeps on giving

any chance we can send him that etihad monthly award...well deserved if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.