Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Van Persie
Felaini
Natasic
= 53Million should of got this and fucked off the ussless fuckers

drone said:
There will come a day when Mancini will be out. It is painful to watch this.

And I think everyone is starting to see it finally. Awful, just awful.

Re: Im joining the mancini out brigade

No17 said:
bugsyblue said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
since the start of the season, everyone on this forum has seen how we play with no pace or width, tippy tappy arsenal esc style of play, theres a reason it doesnt win you trophies,

Im a fan of nastasic, but when your defending a title, you need experience, a 19 year old starting every game is a gamble that has backfired, Im not saying hes bad, a very good prospect, but we HAD to buy experienced players who will take us forward and we havent, weve gone backwards,

Im sorry but if peps available please go all out for him.

That style of football won us the title last season. That style of football was the basis of Barcelona's best ever team. That style of play, won arsenal numerous titles. Not only this but you conclude your argument with... Go sign pep. The man who epitomises this style of football.

Your argument of Mancini out is not a bad one but your analysis is all wrong.

Also nasty has been one of our best players this season.

barcelona break quickly whenever they have a chance for that, and almost always have at least two runners onto a pass from deep, and watch them more closely if you get a chance, they do put a fair share of crosses in too...city is nowhere near that...sorry

No shit. But his comparison to arsenal style of play is what I presume is tiki taka where keeping possession is a key attribute. I know we don't break quick enough, press high enough up the pitch and play with fluidity (unlike like season) but its not this style of play the is the problem it's our execution of it.

slipping away now. out of the champions league, out of the league cup, 7 point behind in the league, having had easier fixtures, yaya toure due to depart for 6 weeks in january.

fucking brilliant

Got to say we played with some heart and spirit with Johnson haunting you guys .......

I remember someone laughing at him in the pre match discussion and being told "it might haunt you" ............

To be fair you guys are lacking some cut n thrust with a lack luster performance and for me never looked like scoring to be fair?

Kompany was lucky to be on the pitch in the second half.

That said you lot can still win the prem ..............

Re: Im joining the mancini out brigade

Caveman said:
Matijah has literally done NOTHING wrong, at all.

There's 57 points to play for!

Get a fucking grip of yourselves you bunch of soft fucking girl's blouses!

I can see where you are going with 57 points to play for, however we are 19 games (exactly half way) into this season having taken 39 from those previous 19 games and when you factor in we've only taken 7 points out of the last 15 available I think you're being optimistic about even contemplating about getting 57 out of 57. We'll be lucky to get 80 points the way we are playing at the moment.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Its raining here in Sunderland just to top it off :( sat in the car watching the local muppets dance around the streets as if they have won the lge.

You should have seen Fergie dancing after the game at the Swamp !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.