Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Im joining the mancini out brigade

Caveman said:
Mancio said:
what about a Hart out brigade ?
Anyone in any "...xxx...out brigade" is a complete and utter cünt!

Fuck the lot of you, you fucking soft pricks!

57 points to play for!

The only time the table matters is AFTER the 38th game!
Yes we battered them just like Reading.I lost count of how many times we hit the woodwork,had shots saved off the line,denied clear pens...We are magnificent and just giving the rags a clear head start - genius..

moomba said:
ICT-Tam said:
We had a bad day. It happens. To say the manager needs to go is plain stupid, on another day we were 1 or 2-0 up at half time and their goal didn't stand. Relax, have a drink and accept that we are going to lose some games.

Spot on.

+1

Why the fuck is Mancini laughing and cracking jokes in his post match interview? Feel sorry for the people who travelled, spent good money and had to sit through that shit. Did mancini just say Zab should of had a red card??

Mancini, play with some fucking WIDTH

Blue Haze said:
Lescott as a striker while our 170k/week striker is God knows where... embarrassing

Never understood this substitution.

And people say Tevez was ineffective today, but it became even worse after he went off.
There was no urgency with this team. If the players wanted to cross the ball into box, Dzeko should have come on much earlier.
The underlying problem is purely down to the tactics. Sunderland were simply continuing the tactics followed by Reading - falling down easily, aggressively closing down the City players, 4-5-1 defensive, playing on the counter etc. And City does not seem to have an answer for this. Which I don't understand why..
Also, what does it take for the players to take a shot when they are right outside the box, and not just when there is only a few minutes left on the clock??

Disappointed today, but I hope we learn from this defeat, and do something, anything to shock the team into action. We cannot afford to lose any more games, if the rags keep winning..

moomba said:
ICT-Tam said:
We had a bad day. It happens. To say the manager needs to go is plain stupid, on another day we were 1 or 2-0 up at half time and their goal didn't stand. Relax, have a drink and accept that we are going to lose some games.

Spot on.
Seems to be happening an awful fucking lot, 7 points behind (Everton, Arsenal, united and spurs all to play away), out of europe with no win and out the league cup just disgraceful really.

Don't want anybody sacked. I just want him to show that he's learnt something and it looks like he fucking hasn't!

Simply put, we will not win the league this year.

mancini should go
i can;t understand why the fuck we loose against sunderlands, evertons, stokes every year and why the fuck he can't understand and find out how to play against them
today he had time to change the game after the goal
he should have brought in barry and dzeko
but he waited for 20 minutes and brought in barry 5 mintues before the game was finished
i see the huge progress, i see every sucessfull step of him here, but now it's time to say goodbye because i don't see the point in playing this awful football
last year we were lucky, tevez was lucky, but now when you have to play well too score goals and make a chances when sunderland is defending with 11 man behind the door we can't do that and in every game it;s impossible to hope about miracle
If we want progress, if we want to dominate in europe roberto mancini is no longer a man to lead us to a next level..

Does Mancini think he is still a manager of a Serie A side,,,,,,Our team performance was lethargic and in short pathetic,,,,,No pace No width No fluidity,,,predictable moves,,,,,hell,,,I was able to guess our next passing move watching from Television,,,,,WE are losing a match and who do u bring on Barry and Lescott,,,,,,,No trust in Sinclair what so ever,,,,and the person who he came to replace scored the winner,,,,This shows our team has gone backward,,,,,
When will Mancini stop being stubborn and exercise his tactics,,,,,why does he hate wingers,,,,well because they are the reason United win 90 % of their matches,,,,,
Yaya toure need a kick in the ass and should be benched for once,,,,,he seems to have lost interest and his body language makes me disgusted,,,,all we have left now is the Prem league and we should give it all,,,,I dont know whats wrong with our team,,,,,simply disgusted,,,,
Sort it out Mancini otherwise the new spanish guys will have some sorting out to do,,,,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.