Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Could you imagine if next door booted Ferguson out because he didn't get along with the players? It's fucking farcical. The manager isn't supposed to be their best pal. That animosity between Mancini and the players kept us going... right up until the board decided to back the players over Mancini.

This stuff is simply karma.

Certainly hope I'm not overreacting but there might be something to this. It's all fine and dandy that Pellegrini keeps everyone happy and rotates the squad every time we haven't seen a player in a while; but this is the Prem, and sometimes you have to stick with what works, player's feelings be damned.

blueste41 said:
Danbert said:
kndavid said:
I know six city fans who quit the the club today . . . just utterly pathetic, CITY'S DEAD.

Some absolute cocks on here today. We didn't quit City when we watching shite like Ged Brannan every week, we wont quit City now.

Quit the club WTF-talk about knee jerk. We are probably better off without those 6 individuals, when did we become glory hunters?

When we used to be shit a decade ago, we still had honest pro's putting in a 100%.

No we have these overpaid tossers who don't have enough bottle to turn up away.

It's hard to get behind them. I'm still not going anywhere and I'll never walk out on the club.

Players to blame for me as well. Plenty of Navas crosses into the box , a box empty of City players. Lazy, lazy, lazy. We lack application and character. Needs sorting.

Fernd_06 said:
kndavid said:
I know six city fans who quit the the club today . . . just utterly pathetic, CITY'S DEAD.

What?? Are you kidding? Such pathetic morons. ctid.

Did they only start supporting city after the Norwich game? Well at least we had them for 7 days.

green pennies said:
Daz_Blue said:
Day of shocks .....Spurs and City lose.....wonder if the rags will buck the trend .....

What does a City fan even wish for at this point? I mean seriously, what do we want to happen in that rags-goons match. Someone tell me.

Arsenal to win, l don't think they'll go the distance. It's far from over.

11 points dropped against 5 of the bottom 9. Only played 1 decent team away so far. At this rate we will lose 10+ games and a top 4 place will be fucked never mind the league. Piss poor mental attitude away for a season and a half now

Dribble said:
First of all allow me to congratulate Sunderland, they played brilliantly especially in the 1st half. We were distinctly average.

Sorry, I am not having that. We were UTTER UTTER UTTER WANK. Average doesn't enter into it,

kippaxchris said:
NQCitizen said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Is this the same ratio of City players in the box to the number of defenders in the box?

Yeah, so why cross it?

That's what Navas does and that's why we signed him. The manager needs to look at players not getting into the box especially Dzeko

I'd really rather a player could do more than one thing. Navas is fundamentally wrong for the team and tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.