Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

No chance of winning anything this year, unless we sort this awful away form out ASAP. Why do we continually dominate games away from home only to lose to the only shot on our goal? Poor finishing, lack of creativity, bad team selection were all contributory factors today. The simple truth is our back up players are not good enough. For those advocating the English players look at today's performance, that's why they don't demand a place, in short they aren't good enough. Fair play to Milner he improved once he was moved into the middle but so weak in the first half esp for their goal.
What's the solution? Get a settled defence ASAP, always play the strongest side available, control the midfield in away games.
It's gonna one hell of a up and down season, let's hope by the end we have at least one trophy.

citymad said:
It's gone no doubt about that. Has there been another team won the league with more than 5 defeats? Because you can bet there's at least another 3 coming along. It's a battle now to stay top 4.

Even if (and it is a big IF) we manage to win every home game we can't afford to drop any more away points and I just can't see us winning at Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Liverpool, Southampton or any other relegation threatened team who puts up a fight. We lost today to a side with just 4 points from their first 10 games FFS !!!

Even Leicester fans must be licking their lips at the prospect of turning us over.

Gutted.

as soon as i saw the teamsheet i knew what would happen. why Garcia? Kolarov? Richards? It seems that Pelli thought he could get away with not playing Zabba or Jesus. With Zabba and Jesus on right and Milner in the middle instead of Garcia we could possibly get away with losing silva fernandinho kompany n nastasic against shit teams

just days like this piss me off and always will do. will not watch any more football this weekend.

typical city.

I didn't see any evidence of players not trying. I don't know where anyone gets that from, it's just our playmakers were missing, and those that were left weren't up to it today

blueste41 said:
Danbert said:
kndavid said:
I know six city fans who quit the the club today . . . just utterly pathetic, CITY'S DEAD.

Some absolute cocks on here today. We didn't quit City when we watching shite like Ged Brannan every week, we wont quit City now.

Quit the club WTF-talk about knee jerk. We are probably better off without those 6 individuals, when did we become glory hunters?

You support your club for life not just when they are winning,if that bull shit you have just said is true we dont want or need them.

If we'd started with the team that began the second half with we would have won the game easily.
It's not a coincidence that when Garcia went off and Milner went into the middle we were much better.
The only decent match Garcia has had this season was against Chelsea away when we we played 5 in midfield which meant he had less work to do.

There's seems to be a complacency away from home against the lower teams which starts with the manager and goes through the whole side. By the time we woke up today it was too late.

Fuckin shambles yet again no creativity as for width fuckin kolarov & navas goodbye.pelligrini under serious pressure now.a below poor Sunderland who looked like fuckin Brazil against us.yaya toure is a luxury away from home.fucking crap

I'm sorry, this is going to upset a lot of his fans, but how long is the manager going to let Yaya get away with these
totally under par performances. He walks, yes walks, around with seemingly little interest. Maybe the game is not big enough
for HIM, but as captain he has the responsibility to motivate and gee the other players up. I would ask him to lead by example,
but that seems beyond him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.