Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Firstly when you have to make 3 changes through injury, why make 2 more ?

Changing both fullbacks and therefore making 3/4 changes at the back was fucking madness and I doubt a non league manager would make that mistake.
The two players brought in......Richards.....fucking garbage. No wonder he doesn't get picked for England . He was absolute shit. Offered nothing going forward and where was he for the goal? Why wasn't it him marking their player? Don't offer him another contract. Would be a total waste of money.

Kolorov back to his worst. Milner (our best player when he isn't playing according to many) watch that game again and tell me what he contributes? Gash. Garcia nothing,

We were fucking shit today and no one played well.

Title is a dream. 4 losses out of 6 away is ridiculous and it doesn't matter how many teams we batter at home, until we sort this shambles top 4 is at risk.

Fucking awful

Said this before the game started.

We bring on Navas to get crosses in and only get 2/3 players in the box against Sunderland packed defence, madness.

Why take off Negredo when we need a goal, take a defender off and go for it.

Why take off Negredo when we are dominating possession and need a goal? Substitution.
Navas appears to struggle finding the right cross or through ball. Distribution.
Lescott had a chance to shine and was poor. Concentration.
Yaya was distinctly average. Frustration.
Richards never raised his game so was replaced by Zab though not injured. Limitation.

argyle said:
The scum are having their worst season in a long time, and they could go above us today.

Just let that sink in.

Our league season isn't going great.

That will be lost on many.....if we go below them then by definition we too are having a shit season

bongsblue said:
Glad I'm not going to many away games. It really is Jekyll and Hyde.

I like most could probably list a whole host of reasons for today but the bottom line is that regardless of who was missing, the initial selection etc etc we could and should be beating Sunderland (and Cardiff and Villa) with the players we had on the pitch.

It's just incredibly frustrating to see what appears to be players going through the motions until they wake upto the fact that they have a struggle on their hands, and by then, we are dealing with a highly motivated opponent who has got something to hold onto and probably can't believe they are still in the contest . Mind you in all honesty that was not the case at Villa where we totally dominated from the first whistle.

I last remember winning there when Agent Hughes was in charge and we just scraped a draw through AJ didn't we.

It's not over yet but it's not looking promising is it.

They would have played better

we have to many players just here to collect a nice fat wage packet.

A clear out is needed in January Richards,Garcia,Lescott,Kolorov and Dzeko all need to be sold. And a world class CB needs to be bought along with a creative midfielder.

As for pellerguini he is proving to be completely inept and doesn't have a clue how to play away from home,and the way we are going we will not make the top 4 this season

We lost. We were far the better team. We were the better team against villa. The better team against Chelsea. Cardiff was possibly too early in the adjustment and Stoke we were shit.

We are not playing badly, it's just not going for us. Any one of a number if chances could have gone in today.

I'm not ignoring the obvious but the best we can hope for this season is to challenge and hope others fall away. Today want a disgrace. It wasn't abysmal. It was just a bad result.

Time to support our team. Unless the arrogant ones think they should only do that when we win.

We'd be noted if we win every game anyway. A crisis every 3 weeks keeps it more fun

Petetheblu said:
bugsyblue said:
Petetheblu said:
Not bothered as my arsenal top came today!!

We were 8 points behind the scum but still won the league. Stop your fookin whinging!!!

Yeah and the big difference then there was ONE team that had to drop points. We are now relying on six teams to drop points!

No need to rely, they will drop points.

Beside they all have to play us at least once.

This is movember for christ sakes....man up!!!

Peter lad .....

last season , in November , we allowed a points gap to open up from which we NEVER recovered ....

and it looks like the possibility is there that we're about to do it all over again!

jaigurugoat said:
Chippy_boy said:
Blue Haze said:
Agreed. We paid fees for some of these players which suggest illegal activity.

Kolarov, Rodwell, Dzeko, Garcia, Milner, Lescott

Fee: 114m
Wages: Somewhere around 500k a week

I won't name individuals.

How noble of you, I'm sure they'll all thank you for that.

Most of these players know they're bad. After all, how lucky are they? They came at the time when Hughes/Mancini and our "executive team" were in charge of the sheikh's wallet. Must have felt like winning the lottery to fleece such idiots.

dazz46 said:
we have to many players just here to collect a nice fat wage packet.

A clear out is needed in January Richards,Garcia,Lescott,Kolorov and Dzeko all need to be sold. And a world class CB needs to be bought along with a creative midfielder.

As for pellerguini he is proving to be completely inept and doesn't have a clue how to play away from home,and the way we are going we will not make the top 4 this season

Cant sell him as he is our best left back at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.