Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
moomba said:
Garcia was good in his last two performances and was crocked early in this one. Don't have a problem with his selection and Milner was just as bad IMO.

Milner was dreadful

I thought he did ok through the middle in the second half. Doesn't have the pace to play out wide.

jimharri said:
Petetheblu said:
bugsyblue said:
Yeah and the big difference then there was ONE team that had to drop points. We are now relying on six teams to drop points!

No need to rely, they will drop points.

Beside they all have to play us at least once.

This is movember for christ sakes....man up!!!
And we won't?

Indeed. I would actually put money on us dropping points next time we play away and every time after that....

kippaxblue76 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Firstly when you have to make 3 changes through injury, why make 2 more ?

Changing both fullbacks and therefore making 3/4 changes at the back was fucking madness and I doubt a non league manager would make that mistake.
The two players brought in......Richards.....fucking garbage. No wonder he doesn't get picked for England . He was absolute shit. Offered nothing going forward and where was he for the goal? Why wasn't it him marking their player? Don't offer him another contract. Would be a total waste of money.

Kolorov back to his worst. Milner (our best player when he isn't playing according to many) watch that game again and tell me what he contributes? Gash. Garcia nothing,

We were fucking shit today and no one played well.

Title is a dream. 4 losses out of 6 away is ridiculous and it doesn't matter how many teams we batter at home, until we sort this shambles top 4 is at risk.

Fucking awful

Said this before the game started.

We bring on Navas to get crosses in and only get 2/3 players in the box against Sunderland packed defence, madness.

Why take off Negredo when we need a goal, take a defender off and go for it.

No one ever goes to the front post which pisses me off no end

So frustrating, they gave us enough time to score and we still couldn't manage it, keepers got to do better for their goal IMO

While we did field a good amount of second-string players, what baffles me the most is how we still can't pull out a result. Let's take the Rags for example , they are somehow able to field the most bog average players e.g. Young and still pull out results. I feel is that our side as a whole lack the character to face teams that actually give us a good go away from home. All of this is a far too often recurring story.

Can't believe I wasted my Sunday coming all the way here.. Absolutely fucking shocking performance & we can kiss goodbye to the title after that. 4/6 defeats away from home against those sides is genuinely unforgivable.

Fuck off city.

Disappointed Yes, Suicidal No.

Sometimes you need to see your weaknesses so you can improve them.

We all know that several players are not of the quality, and quite frankly the defence (and we could have fielded Zabaleta, Lescott and Clichy, 3 of our title defence) is unrecognisable. It's just puzzling to see why Pellegrini struggles to grasp that the key to victories is to keep clean sheets!

It's the lack of on field leadership that kills us. Yaya is no more a Captain than I'm an Astronaut!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.