Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Bet that idiot Gooner who decided to invade the forum wishes he had kept his mouth shut.. It's coming to something when you have to rely on your most hated opponents to keep you in the title race.....

not a good day, fucking fuming.

the old city seems to be rearing its head again, play well one week and the next don't fucking turn up.

the league was there for the taking this year, and we have fucked it up big time

We have by far and away the best team, and with an attacking manager coming in, i was really excited, but i just feel really flat

Yes i know we are through in the champs league, and thats fantastic, but that group was much easier than previous seasons

That performance today really lacked passion and cutting edge, pellegrini shaking his head all the way through the second half said it all really

Can't believe we rely on silva so much, even with the players we have - nasri isn't the same player without silva on the pitch

BlueHalli said:
We should get the bigger lads trainin on. their shot power . When teams park the bus they should just blast the fookin ball at them as hard as possible, aiming for 'sensitive' areas . Genius tactics !.

We still lack fight and backbone . How many crosses were actually met by a city player !?. Not enough !.

Would liked to have seen pants get up for the corner at the end . I keep sayin that we need to pull it together and we never do !. I think we now need to concentrate on the cups and just hope we get in the top four . I'd now actually make the cups priority and even rest players in league games if a cup match was comin up .

I like the genital, I mean genius tactics! I agree about the backbone, but that title is still ours to lose - have a bit more faith!

mcb1207 said:
We lost. We were far the better team. We were the better team against villa. The better team against Chelsea. Cardiff was possibly too early in the adjustment and Stoke we were shit.

We are not playing badly, it's just not going for us. Any one of a number if chances could have gone in today.

I'm not ignoring the obvious but the best we can hope for this season is to challenge and hope others fall away. Today want a disgrace. It wasn't abysmal. It was just a bad result.

Time to support our team. Unless the arrogant ones think they should only do that when we win.

We'd be noted if we win every game anyway. A crisis every 3 weeks keeps it more fun

This, frankly, is delusional:- we were terrible today, and even when we applied maximum pressure only had a couple of decent chances. It was a total disgrace, and there is no excusing it.

Fear not.....at least he knows why we are losing every away match
"The Premier League is very close and there are six or seven teams trying to win the title and there are lots of games to play - we are playing well away from home but perhaps we just need a little bit more luck."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.