Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

MillionDollarDream said:
chaddblue said:
So, Pellegrini thinks we played well and is happy with the way we are playing away from home

Very worrying

I wouldn't say we played well but outside the shocking non call and missed red, Sunderland didn't threaten.

We lose way too many away games where the opposition has supposedly not threatened.

Seems to me that this season particularly is about the teams who want it most.
We didn't want enough today, or at Cardiff.
Cardiff wanted it more than Swansea, and on and on.
Must be really frustrating for MP watching star players humbled by work a day outfit who just want it more than you.
Unless we start putting teams like Sunderland and Cardiff to the sword we cannot hope to be challenging for honours.

Cheadle Blue said:
not a good day, fucking fuming.

the old city seems to be rearing its head again, play well one week and the next don't fucking turn up.

the league was there for the taking this year, and we have fucked it up big time

We have by far and away the best team, and with an attacking manager coming in, i was really excited, but i just feel really flat

Yes i know we are through in the champs league, and thats fantastic, but that group was much easier than previous seasons

That performance today really lacked passion and cutting edge, pellegrini shaking his head all the way through the second half said it all really

Can't believe we rely on silva so much, even with the players we have - nasri isn't the same player without silva on the pitch

Know what you mean, I'm still fuming too. I think we have the best team in the league on paper and when we play at home, unfortunately we also have to play away from home every 2nd week where we have a bottom 5 team record

nicko said:
Fear not.....at least he knows why we are losing every away match
"The Premier League is very close and there are six or seven teams trying to win the title and there are lots of games to play - we are playing well away from home but perhaps we just need a little bit more luck."

he needs to pick his best possible team for a start, and that does not include kolarov, garcia or milner

Very disappointing. Thought we really missed Fernandinho. The front two struggled. Didn't like Pellegrini's team selection. Sunderland defended manfully and we just didn't get a ball dropping in our favour in the box.

With the other results doesn't change much in terms of the title race.

nicko said:
Fear not.....at least he knows why we are losing every away match
"The Premier League is very close and there are six or seven teams trying to win the title and there are lots of games to play - we are playing well away from home but perhaps we just need a little bit more luck."

We don't need luck, we just need to have more than 4 out of 24 attempts hit the large goal frame.

BillyShears said:
Very disappointing. Thought we really missed Fernandinho. The front two struggled. Didn't like Pellegrini's team selection. Sunderland defended manfully and we just didn't get a ball dropping in our favour in the box.

With the other results doesn't change much in terms of the title race.

Bill you're a big fan of Pellegrini. Is it true he also lost his last 5 aways games at Malaga?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.