Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
NQCitizen said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would have won that if Milner started in the middle and Navas on the right.

Garcia is seriously one of the worst city players i've ever seen so fucking wank its untrue.

We didn't even come close to scoring with that set up. Navas finds a City player about 1 in 5 times.

Is this the same ratio of City players in the box to the number of defenders in the box?

Yeah, so why cross it?

Poor team selection.Richards and Garcia should not have started.Navas a winger that cannot cross.
Hate Sunderland,unbelievable how lucky they are against us.

Skashion said:
I'm going to try not to take any negatives from this game i.e. the failure to break down a parked bus defence even though we now have a proper winger and a forward who is an aerial threat, but there are no positives either. I hope this is a one off, otherwise the signs are ominous.

Hope this is a one off? Come on mate can´t you count ffs!!

The guy is a fookin DUD!!!

Fucking disgraceful performance followed by the rags getting another lucky break as Half the Arse team go down sick.

CTID101 said:
Don't give a fuck what tactics we played, who did or didn't.

The ones who crossed that white line did not give a FUCK.
Too many times this has happened and that is just not good enough.

Mancini struggled to change the attitude of players, Pellegrini is struggling to do so.

We weren't exactly golden under Mancini in away games so that is not the issue. The common denominator here is the players.

This 100%

Had a bad feeling when I saw the team line up
Garcia and Richards utter dog shite.
Would take top 3 now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.