Sunderland Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this the football at the moment is breath taking I couldn't believe what I was watching last night. Looks like the team are starting to click and every time we attack we look like scoring. Defence just need to concentrate more and we'll be fine. So Sunderland away hate this fixture but we're well equipped and full of fire power to bag at least a couple of goals i'll got 3-1 Kun & The Beast are on fire. Looks like we may miss Silva and Fernandinho so i'd go with......

Pantilimon

Richards Demichelis Nastasic Clichy

Navas Yaya Milner Nasri

Aguero Negredo

4 days rest followed by an international break - no need to rest anyone. Keep the winning formula.

After their 2 reds they won't be so keen to try and kick us off the park. At least that dirty tw&t Cattermole is banned.

Ducado said:
vintiz said:
Kolarov in for clichy and Edin in for the Beast. Beast coming in 60th min. Aguero hat trick plssss !!!

Why rest a player who is in fine form in a game we need to win?

Totally agree we need to keep this team for Sunderland.i also want negredo to batter that rag oshea,for the dirty foul on him in the game in hong kong.we win and we go into the 2 week break having gained ground.

I think Silva and Fernandinho will join Kompany and Jovetic in our infirmary for Sunderland and remain there during the international break. Hope they're all ready for the Spuds, I'm guessing that's the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.