Super League 2024

Stephen230

Team supported
MCFC
Starts on Thursday night with the Hull derby. And according to an advert I’ve just seen on Sky, every single game this season is going to be televised.

Sky Bet are going:

5e0bd5157457e97844c43bdcdd2351d2.jpg

I think that's probably about right for Wigan.
They won last year, they've got that giant youngster coming in - they'll win the shield fairly comfortably, I think.

Leeds odds look a bit tight - have they improved much since last year?

Tony Smith first Super League manager to be sacked ? Been yesterday’s man for a few years now .

Starts on Thursday night with the Hull derby. And according to an advert I’ve just seen on Sky, every single game this season is going to be televised.

Sky Bet are going:

5e0bd5157457e97844c43bdcdd2351d2.jpg
Wigan Warriors absolute banker bet and those odds are pretty generous.

Incredible try from Ash Handley tonight. Besides that both Leeds and Salford were mediocre. The big plus for Leeds was Lachie Miller’s debut. His pace and directnesses was the difference between the teams.

Hearing the new controversial head rules are to be relaxed for the the world final on Saturday after Penrith Panthers approached the Super League for reassurance. Effectively Panthers refusing to play under the new rules , can’t blame them tbh .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.