Super League 2024

John Wilkin a breath of fresh air with his comments which will probably cost him his job . Straight to the adverts from Sky …….. game has gone completely. Records crowds then this shit !!! Players will be on strike next week 100% what a fucking farce !!!
i heard the players are threatening strike action this could seal it

Interesting Tweet from ex Hull utility player, Richard Whiting.

e2c37d2920867839101bc0bc6ea4c7ae.jpg

Interesting Tweet from ex Hull utility player, Richard Whiting.

e2c37d2920867839101bc0bc6ea4c7ae.jpg
well if they carry on with that shit the game will die anyway.an accidental head clash is just that and not malicious.fair enough targeting high tackles but that was ridiculous and the ref and video ref should be demoted

Congrats to Wigan on being Workd Club Cup Champs but the bias of the officials in their favour was laughable. Wigan were awarded a try grounded short of the line and Penrith were denied a legitimate try on the buzzer.

Anyway, can’t feel too sorry for the convicts lol

Congrats to Wigan on being Workd Club Cup Champs but the bias of the officials in their favour was laughable. Wigan were awarded a try grounded short of the line and Penrith were denied a legitimate try on the buzzer.

Anyway, can’t feel too sorry for the convicts lol

I agree the Wigan try looked short but don’t really think you can blame them for the one at the death. The ref was just guessing really and once he’d given no try, there just wasn’t any camera angle that showed him grounding it.

The guy himself didn’t look particularly cheated either, so I dunno about that one. May have been the right call.

when you look at the pathetic red last night and the wigan try that was well short i cant see the aussies bothering in future,our refs are useless

I agree the Wigan try looked short but don’t really think you can blame them for the one at the death. The ref was just guessing really and once he’d given no try, there just wasn’t any camera angle that showed him grounding it.

The guy himself didn’t look particularly cheated either, so I dunno about that one. May have been the right call.
Simple. Just give the try as the infield decision at the end and don’t guess it was held up. The video ref can then look for evidence to possibly disprove a pretty certain try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.