Super League 2024

Two from two for Hull KR.Usual early optimism until the inevitable injury list grows as per.

Early days. Didn’t see the win last week. Looked a fine result on paper but I’ve a feeling Hull are going to struggle to beat anyone this year.

Watched the game last night and thought they looked two bang average sides. Probably decided by Leeds’s two sinbinnings as much as anything.

Maybe a bit harsh on Hull KR. They were the better side.

These new rules are pathetic an obvious accidental head clash and it’s a red. Gonna ruin a lot of games this year

Early days. Didn’t see the win last week. Looked a fine result on paper but I’ve a feeling Hull are going to struggle to beat anyone this year.

Watched the game last night and thought they looked two bang average sides. Probably decided by Leeds’s two sinbinnings as much as anything.

Maybe a bit harsh on Hull KR. They were the better side.
Leeds have looked bang average in both games (except for the Ash Hanley tries). Hull KR at least impressed in the first match.

Both sides have lots of room for improvement given that they both have new combinations in several areas of the pitch.

That is a joke.

I do mainly agree with you.

But also, I remember about 10/15 years ago in Australia, when they brought in an automatic red card for any high tackle, accidental or not. And people said, it’s ridiculous, some high shots are purely accidental and unavoidable.

Yet after a couple of early red cards, they virtually disappeared and it seemed they were avoidable after all.

Maybe they’re hoping after a couple of silly ones like this, it’ll settle down.

That said, the one in the Leeds game last night was worse than that and that was just yellow.

I do mainly agree with you.

But also, I remember about 10/15 years ago in Australia, when they brought in an automatic red card for any high tackle, accidental or not. And people said, it’s ridiculous, some high shots are purely accidental and unavoidable.

Yet after a couple of early red cards, they virtually disappeared and it seemed they were avoidable after all.

Maybe they’re hoping after a couple of silly ones like this, it’ll settle down.

That said, the one in the Leeds game last night was worse than that and that was just yellow.
an accidental head clash is not a red its ruining the game and spoilt what was a good game.wilkin and carney are livid and rightly so

John Wilkin a breath of fresh air with his comments which will probably cost him his job . Straight to the adverts from Sky …….. game has gone completely. Records crowds then this shit !!! Players will be on strike next week 100% what a fucking farce !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.