Super Mario will be the main man at WH

Can Balotelli play with his back to goal? Not seen any sign that he can do that. Unless Adebayor is totally out of favour I'd expect Adebayor to start, or Jo with Balotelli playing as a wide striker

Mancio said:
gooney said:
without tevez I think it will be really hard for you this game

and this proves that you do not understand anything about football.

City will play better without Tevez .

you seem to have an agenda against any striker that is balotelli!

I know you are a huge fan of Balo (understandable) but to suggest like you have that we dont need tevez is ridiculous. Balo is still learning his game in the prem league.....when he is a 30 goal a season striker then maybe he can be the main man...but until that point he isnt

Marvin said:
Can Balotelli play with his back to goal? Not seen any sign that he can do that. Unless Adebayor is totally out of favour I'd expect Adebayor to start, or Jo with Balotelli playing as a wide striker

Yes he can, and I think there is an argument for playing AJ on the left in this game if we start Balo as the central striker. He's tall, strong and good in the air so crosses from a traditional winger will be a more effective tactic than usual (as they are almost always a complete waste in our normal set up)

Marvin said:
Can Balotelli play with his back to goal? Not seen any sign that he can do that.

this was balotelli when he was 17 years old.

looks good at 2:40 minutes...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=217XL0Bik1M[/youtube]

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
and this proves that you do not understand anything about football.

City will play better without Tevez .

I know you are a huge fan of Balo (understandable) but to suggest like you have that we dont need tevez is ridiculous. Balo is still learning his game in the prem league.....when he is a 30 goal a season striker then maybe he can be the main man...but until that point he isnt

i dont have any agenda against anyone. but it seem to me is you the one who have some agenda , one for sure in adebayor favour as a lot of people has already noted.

regards tevez well , i rate him a lot , but also my blind dog has seen how in the last game he was too too too much selfish ruining a lot of team builded chances.

Mancio said:
simon23 said:

i dont have any agenda against anyone. but it seem to me is you the one who have some agenda , one for sure in adebayor favour as a lot of people has already noted.

regards tevez well , i rate him a lot , but also my blind dog has seen how in the last game he was too too too much selfish ruining a lot of team builded chances.

yes id like to see ade given a chance

but you are wrong to suggest that we dont need tevez and one or two games where tev should have passed instead of shot doesnt mean he is not a team player or greedy....every player makes mistakes.

tev and balo will go onto form a great partnership hopefully when the understanding is there...how many games have they played together .....2?

id like to see ade with balo as well....if balo can make Jo look half decent then a striker like ade who is by far better than jo should thrive...and i think they would go well together

what balo doesnt have is the necessary toughness yet...he needs to stop falling over so much!

Mancio said:
simon23 said:

yes id like to see ade given a chance

but you are wrong to suggest that we dont need tevez and one or two games where tev should have passed instead of shot doesnt mean he is not a team player or greedy....every player makes mistakes.

tev and balo will go onto form a great partnership hopefully when the understanding is there...how many games have they played together .....2?

id like to see ade with balo as well....if balo can make Jo look half decent then a striker like ade who is by far better than jo should thrive...and i think they would go well together

what balo doesnt have is the necessary toughness yet...he needs to stop falling over so much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.