Super Sunday - Pundits

knuckles said:
FantasyIreland said:
Gary Neville superb again,fair,unbiased and very professional as opposed to the contrasting cnut sat next to him.....
As much as this hurts, couldn't agree more

Me too. Was discussing with my missus' brother how I was gutted Neville was coming to sky, but I'm actually finding him to be far and away the best and most impartial pundit.

quiet_riot said:
knuckles said:
FantasyIreland said:
Gary Neville superb again,fair,unbiased and very professional as opposed to the contrasting cnut sat next to him.....

Me too. Was discussing with my missus' brother how I was gutted Neville was coming to sky, but I'm actually finding him to be far and away the best and most impartial pundit.

Sorry to say no complaints from me either.

bluelol said:
quiet_riot said:
knuckles said:

Gutted to say it, but he's the best of the lot :(

Davs 19 said:
bluelol said:
quiet_riot said:

Gutted to say it, but he's the best of the lot :(

Ouch, it's true isn't it? Painful to say as well but he is pretty good, he was good at the end of the Utd Liverpool game yesterday as well

The thing with Neville, He just does what he is supposed to do and give an unbiased opinion, which to his credit he does very well.

Tyler on the other hand is an absolute twat.

" Aguero having a word led to that booking "

Nothing to do with the fact that Dunne went right through him then Martin!

My only criticism is his excitement after the ballo saint Scotty scot Parker incident, knowing he would get crucified, other than that his intelligence on tactics leaves the rest of the parasites in his slipstream.

was it me or did martin tyler really try and talk villa in scoring?

as the minutes ticked by it was "if villa could score now" or "robbie keane usually scores against city.." and what about " ten minutes left,can villa rescue a point.."

i just think it`s getting fucking pathetic now and it`s really starting to get on my tits..

simple solution,light bulb just appeared over my head,either press the mute button or get a fuckin ticket....

and what a great result by the way...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.