Super Sunday - Pundits

Tyler is normally consistently good. He's normally fair and not bias from as far back as I can remember. Comment's like "Imagine how frustrated Mancini would be if Villa were to score here" are a little snide from our point of view and I think he genuinely doesn't mean to offend. I think he's trying to add tension to a match rather than just sit quiet and watch us ride a match out.

I bet next season if Martin is commentating on "league leaders Manchester City" we'll have no complaints. His praise of teams like them lot is built on respect. One trophy at the end of this season will get him ours! Let's do it.

Sod the lot of them im actually starting to enjoy being hated it shows that we have finally arrived and they are frightened to death of whats to come in next three weeks when i can see us being at least seven points clear. I cant wait to hear Tyler and the hate mob eat humble pie its going to be hilarious

Martin Tyler is alright to be honest, he always has been. He just likes to 'create' a little bit when the game is shit and he always seems to want the under dog to do well. I have no problem as long as he is like that in every game.

Gary Neville just gets better and better. Co-commentators are usually made up of big mouth idiots but Neville has me agreeing with every word generally.

Gary Chuckle on City today.

Now I know he is usually public enemy number one on here, and there has been several threads re his work as a TV pundit, but today I thought he was excellent, spoke plenty of common sense and was full of praise for City. Never even dropped his guard when City scored when probably deep down he was gutted....:)

Credit where credit's due.

Re: Gary Chuckle on City today.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Now I know he is usually public enemy number one on here, and there has been several threads re his work as a TV pundit, but today I thought he was excellent, spoke plenty of common sense and was full of praise for City. Never even dropped his guard when City scored when probably deep down he was gutted....:)

Credit where credit's due.

Public enemy number one?

Have you not been on here since July?

Davs 19 said:
bluelol said:
quiet_riot said:
Me too. Was discussing with my missus' brother how I was gutted Neville was coming to sky, but I'm actually finding him to be far and away the best and most impartial pundit.

Sorry to say no complaints from me either.

Gutted to say it, but he's the best of the lot :(
Steady on.......

.....He's equal top with Souness!

jay_mcfc said:
Martin Tyler is alright to be honest, he always has been. He just likes to 'create' a little bit when the game is shit and he always seems to want the under dog to do well. I have no problem as long as he is like that in every game.

Gary Neville just gets better and better. Co-commentators are usually made up of big mouth idiots but Neville has me agreeing with every word generally.
Martin Tyler *sides* with the home team.

Daft as it sounds, just watch.

did anyone watch tv program pointless
question "name any club that has won the f a cup between the years 1970 and 2010 now tell me there is no fucking agenda

bono said:
question "name any club that has won the f a cup between the years 1970 and 2010 now tell me there is no fucking agenda
Shouldn't you be off saving the rainforests or trying to find what you're looking for?

jimharri said:
bono said:
Shouldn't you be off saving the rainforests or trying to find what you're looking for?
Shockingly, even twatzoid craig burley gave city a little praise today. He was especially impressed unsurprisingly by Hart and suggested De Gea should watch him and learn how to command your area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.