Super Sunday - Pundits

gh_mcfc

Two more erm...... not exactly pro city pundits. Yorke and Coleman.

Already spouting shite about how great Ushited are and how Mancini has not done it before.

Surely there must be someone we can offer up . Every other team seem to have a balanced panel .

- Sorry I am not allowed to mention bias etc... It does not exist everything is balanced all the time

Not sure there really are too many people we can offer up. They need to be widely known for being at that club - our player and manager turnover was pretty high for the last 20 years so how many players are 'City' players and regarded as being of the club? Widely known - lets be honest we havent been awash with high profile names until the last few years - and coherent - which with footballers means very few make the grade

gh_mcfc said:
Two more erm...... not exactly pro city pundits. Yorke and Coleman.

Already spouting shite about how great Ushited are and how Mancini has not done it before.

Surely there must be someone we can offer up . Every other team seem to have a balanced panel .

- Sorry I am not allowed to mention bias etc... It does not exist everything is balanced all the time

Someone should tell them that sour alex is used to getting to the champions league knock out stages......Lot of good it did him this year....

Being used to something doesnt mean that its nailed on every time,but this is sommat that they always throw at us..
Mancini is used to winning things too which is sommat they tend to leave out..

not a problem in my eyes, because in 10yrs they all be saying how great we were/are, rags had their time, now its ours, we have to win stuff to prove our qualities. in 10yrs you prolly hear the rags mmoaning about pundits, saying always on about how gd city are, tis nature of the beast.

Let them waffle, it comforts me in a way that they keep having to repeat the mantra.

It's a message to all the plastic rags around the world, don't throw away your replica shirt and Rooney duvet cover, United are still a top club and everything is all right, please renew your subscription, United debt problems, never heard of such a thing it's all under control, of course Sir Alex will be investing in the team when the time is right, we promise, plus we have the greatest player in the world to come back from injury

Everything is OK, now please renew your subscription (and have you seen the new Danny Welbeck duvet cover go on you know you want one)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.