Superbowl - important questions answered

American football - not a fan anymore. After my side, the Oakland Raiders, moved from Oakland to LA to Oakland (and maybe more of this shit) to Las Vegas. WTF! Why is this even legal?

Anyhow, to compound my dislike for the sport, Al - fucking - "just win baby" - Davis - is almost certainly the worst owner in sport over the past 40 years or so.

Under Davis - the Raiders would almost always hire the fastest corners, the quarterback who could throw the ball the furthest and a bunch of random others - a complete fiasco.

And so, after their heyday in the 1980's and early 90's... it was lose, lose, lose - more lose, - move to another city - lose, lose, lose - move again - lose, lose... you get the idea.

As a result - I lost complete interest in American football and I could honestly care less about the Oakland - er Los Angeles - no Oakland - er, Los Vegas - Raiders... Just win Baby has become... please win baby.

Wonder how the lives of the "knockers" are made worse by an event 5000 miles away that took place in the middle of our night? It will never be a threat to football, or rugby, as it's entirely dependant on the US college/uni system to provide the players. Mystery....

American football - not a fan anymore. After my side, the Oakland Raiders, moved from Oakland to LA to Oakland (and maybe more of this shit) to Las Vegas. WTF! Why is this even legal?

Anyhow, to compound my dislike for the sport, Al - fucking - "just win baby" - Davis - is almost certainly the worst owner in sport over the past 40 years or so.

Under Davis - the Raiders would almost always hire the fastest corners, the quarterback who could throw the ball the furthest and a bunch of random others - a complete fiasco.

And so, after their heyday in the 1980's and early 90's... it was lose, lose, lose - more lose, - move to another city - lose, lose, lose - move again - lose, lose... you get the idea.

As a result - I lost complete interest in American football and I could honestly care less about the Oakland - er Los Angeles - no Oakland - er, Los Vegas - Raiders... Just win Baby has become... please win baby.
Just be grateful you aren’t a rag then.

For the franchises that move 2000 miles away what happens to the fan base?

do they still follow the team despite them having a new name?
Do residents of the new city just pick up and become fans of the ‘new’ club?
What about residents of the city that no longer has a club?

i suppose similar to wimbledon/mk dons but at least wimbledon had a pheonix club to support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.