Superbowl - important questions answered

For the franchises that move 2000 miles away what happens to the fan base?

do they still follow the team despite them having a new name?
Do residents of the new city just pick up and become fans of the ‘new’ club?
What about residents of the city that no longer has a club?

i suppose similar to wimbledon/mk dons but at least wimbledon had a pheonix club to support
Los Angeles is well known for not supporting their NFL franchises throughout the years. They get one or two, but the games don't draw many fans. There is simply too many other things to so for enjoyment in LA is my understanding.

They move a franchise and eventually want to bring one back hoping this time it makes money.

my usual viewing is never "live". full match replay is ad/free, highlights on yt. managing to avoid the result is fairly easy in uk, saves wasting 2hrs of irrelevant shite, you can fast forward freeze frame etc. Suits me, have to say the quality of punditry is many levels above "our dipper/rag shite". Low bar admittedly.

Maybe the rags would benefit from moving nearer to their fan base? They would have no problem dominating the A league. Lots of other benefits as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.