Superbowl - important questions answered

my usual viewing is never "live". full match replay is ad/free, highlights on yt. managing to avoid the result is fairly easy in uk, saves wasting 2hrs of irrelevant shite, you can fast forward freeze frame etc. Suits me, have to say the quality of punditry is many levels above "our dipper/rag shite". Low bar admittedly.
I usually do the first half and watch the rest in the morning not knowing the final result etc. And this one definitely seemed up for grabs at HT. It’s worked fine until this morning when as soon as I switched my Sky Box on there was Sean McVay with the Lombardi Trophy on Screen before I got chance to even start the Playback. Killed it completely.

I usually do the first half and watch the rest in the morning not knowing the final result etc. And this one definitely seemed up for grabs at HT. It’s worked fine until this morning when as soon as I switched my Sky Box on there was Sean McVay with the Lombardi Trophy on Screen before I got chance to even start the Playback. Killed it completely.
Hahaha i hate that. I normally leave my tv off, turn on the my box and then shuffle down about 10/15 channels before the TV trns on just to make sure that exact scenario doesn't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.