Superstitious?

Got the kids (3 of them) and her indoors a special wembley kit special addition but insisted that they can't wear them until the day of the final.

Also going to wear same clothes as the semi (but I have washed them) but I now have the problem of either wearing the top I had on at the semi which was having a dig at the RAGS (created at T-shirtprinti.co.uk) or do I wear a special one having a dig at Joke City?

Paul Powers Bar said:
i always wear odd socks
I used to do that when i played rugby league. An home sock on my left foot, an away sock on my right! For some reason the ref never once told me to get the right socks on! I no longer play unfortunately :(

I always put my left side of my body into my underwear, clothes, shoes etc before my right goes in.

I always start cleaning my teeth from the top left, acrross to the right. Then the same at the bottom. Then the same with floss. Then rinse with mouthwash.

You know double plugs on walls around the house. I always have something plugged into the left socket if there's only one thing to be plugged in. If there's a double plug with both plugs empty i have the left switch on "ON" and the right switch on "OFF".

I always clear all my emails texts and phone calls on a Monday morning.

................ i could go on and on!

I can honestly say (no pisstake) that we have never lost every time i wear my scarf that the rags handed out the on the munich memorial derby. I don't obviously take it EVERY game, and we have had some draws, but i'll be wearing it again, just like the semi.

The day before a big game I wash my clothes on their own in the washing machine, dry them overnight and wear them for the matchday and they are always the exact same clothes.

glen quagmire said:
I can honestly say (no pisstake) that we have never lost every time i wear my scarf that the rags handed out the on the munich memorial derby. I don't obviously take it EVERY game, and we have had some draws, but i'll be wearing it again, just like the semi.
Can you wear it?
Can you wear it?
Can you wear it every week?

i bought a blue lacoste polo just before the sunderland game, wore it then and we won 5-0, also wore it to the semi final against the rags so will be wearing it to the final as well.

got a pair of trainers that i wore to the semi final and against blackburn the other week so will also put them on

Tricky_Trev said:
glen quagmire said:
Can you wear it?
Can you wear it?
Can you wear it every week?

If i wear it, and we get beat, it will ruin it!

My father-in-law wore a big, warm coat for the semi at Wembley despite it being a hot day.

"It's lucky", he said.

I thought, it's either a) not a lucky coat or b) it's taken you a long time to remember where you put it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.