Support Bobby more than ever!

villavine said:
bluemoonmatt said:
spanishblue said:
OK OK OK

I give in the sun shines from BMs arse and he has made no mistakes against Fulham or Munich which cost us points or contributed towards losing a game in the CL.

In Mancini i trust (honestly)

I'm not saying every decision he makes is 100% the correct one, but he gets a lot more right than he gets wrong, and more to the point I can see why he makes certain decisions.

Last night the subs he made were the right subs at the time, and would have been very much the right subs had our only attacking option not refused to go on once that bayern tsunami had subsided a bit. I don't agree that NDJ was unfit to play, he came on and for the most part did the job he was introduced to do. I do however agree that Lescott should be selected over Kolo, not least cos I don't see what all the Lescott knockers see on here, I think he's doing good, but also because I think Kolo, much as a gent and a pro (when not taking his missus's slimming pills) he appears to be, he just has never appeared to be up to the performance level we need him to be.

See, I don't think RM is perfect, but he's the best gaffer we've had in my lifetime and probably the best since the great Joe. It's time we supported him, especially when it comes to a question of him or some random dummy spitting egotistical cretinous cowardly piece of argie excrement.

Seriously, Mancini the best gaffer you had in a lifetime?

What would you lot say if you had Mourinho then?

Mancini has had all the money in the world to spend remember and all he has delivered is the FA CUP. Mourinho won the league with Chelsea in his 1st season, and i don't think their squad was much better than yours,

So mourinho didnt spend any money them?
He an egotistical mard arse whos now being found out in Spain for what he is,he took over a Chelsea side who were regular top 4 material who had already spent plenty of money.

villavine said:
bluemoonmatt said:
spanishblue said:
OK OK OK

I give in the sun shines from BMs arse and he has made no mistakes against Fulham or Munich which cost us points or contributed towards losing a game in the CL.

I'm not saying every decision he makes is 100% the correct one, but he gets a lot more right than he gets wrong, and more to the point I can see why he makes certain decisions.

Last night the subs he made were the right subs at the time, and would have been very much the right subs had our only attacking option not refused to go on once that bayern tsunami had subsided a bit. I don't agree that NDJ was unfit to play, he came on and for the most part did the job he was introduced to do. I do however agree that Lescott should be selected over Kolo, not least cos I don't see what all the Lescott knockers see on here, I think he's doing good, but also because I think Kolo, much as a gent and a pro (when not taking his missus's slimming pills) he appears to be, he just has never appeared to be up to the performance level we need him to be.

See, I don't think RM is perfect, but he's the best gaffer we've had in my lifetime and probably the best since the great Joe. It's time we supported him, especially when it comes to a question of him or some random dummy spitting egotistical cretinous cowardly piece of argie excrement.

Mancini has had all the money in the world to spend remember and all he has delivered is the FA CUP. Mourinho won the league with Chelsea in his 1st season, and i don't think their squad was much better than yours,

No fuckin idea, what would you say if you had him.

villavine said:
bluemoonmatt said:
spanishblue said:
OK OK OK

BM won that cup in his first full season it took slur 4 yrs now be good and fuck off

flb said:
villavine said:
bluemoonmatt said:

He an egotistical mard arse whos now being found out in Spain for what he is,he took over a Chelsea side who were regular top 4 material who had already spent plenty of money.
Mourinho did spend money, but so has Mancini and probably more than Mourinho spent.

Mourinho is up against the best team there ever had been (possibly) in Barca. Your acting as if Barca are some shite team and should be easily beaten. You do know what you are up against do you?

So winning the treble with Inter, the PL twice with Chelsea and CL at Porto is being ''found out''. Okay

TonyM said:
I keep saying that I'm still to be convinced by Mancini. It's nights like last night that keep me unconvinced. I like his respectful comments towards all in his interviews and I like our new passing game (to an extent that it's a work in progress towards something close to excellence). But taking off Dzeko was as baffling as the reaction to the Balotell backheel, and our haphazard play second half was as bad as our ultra defensive play mid last season. He is a flippin mystery to me. He should hopefully stay for a long time but I wonder if I'll ever be convinved of the man... therefore I can't honestly support him.

(Today I'll get a lot of stick from guys at work. I'll not really have any comeback other than judge us in the league only this season.)
I've been thinking about last night a lot and am just getting my thoughts together. There's something going wrong I'm struggling to put my finger on. Every manager makes mistakes and I possibly think dropping Lescott was the main one last night. I thought he was on the right lines taking Dzeko off for De Jong and I'm sure Tevez for Nasri was also in the plan, which would have been the right thing to do.

But the worrying thing was how we seemed to play well for 30 minutes then just stop playing altogether. No one took responsibility. No one was prepared to make that extra bit of effort or throw their body in front of an attacker. Kompany's body check, the second in a few days he's been lucky to get away with, summed it up. It was stupid and lazy and he's the captain.

Anthony_18 said:
Look I like Mancini but let's be honest here, tonight he has had an absolute shocker both with selection and tactics. It's been overlooked a lot but what the hell is leaving out Lescott in the clubs biggest game for decades gonna do to his confidence? I can't condone if Tevez did refuse to come on but seeing De Jong come on for a fellow striker when ur 2 down, he was always gonna blow. The 2nd half tactics I will never ever condone. We didn't even have a go at them in that 2nd half and just accepted defeat. I'd rather lose 5-0 knowing that I'd given everything rather than 2-0 after shutting up shop.

Do you really think that Bobby accepted defeat - laughable.

Rather lose 5-0? Come again?

Whats the point of throwing Tevez on when we couldnt get hold of the ball to provide the service for him? He had a game plan but that fuckwit Tevez scuppered it. Waited for his moment for maximum impact and nailed Bobby by refusing to go on. Fcukin snide.

Everyone's going on about Lescott. How the hell do we know what goes on in training. Maybe he was looking jaded? Maybe Kolo was looking sharper? Whatever it was, Bobby made the decision and I back him 100%.

Mancini is a class act. With him at the helm. we're in safe hands. 100%.

villavine said:
flb said:
villavine said:

Mourinho did spend money, but so has Mancini and probably more than Mourinho spent.

Mourinho is up against the best team there ever had been (possibly) in Barca. Your acting as if Barca are some shite team and should be easily beaten. You do know what you are up against do you?

So winning the treble with Inter, the PL twice with Chelsea and CL at Porto is being ''found out''. Okay

What sort of fool are ya, sam allardyce could have done better with those established teams & he would have done better with Real Madrid.

Mourinho is a fake

villavine said:
bluemoonmatt said:
spanishblue said:
OK OK OK

Well considering in my lifetime we've had the following....

Mal Allison
Tony Book (four times)
John Bond
John Benson
Billy Mcneill
Jimmy Frizzell
Mel Machin
Howard Kendall
Peter Reid
Brian Horton
Alan 'football genius' Ball
Asa Hartford
Steve Copout
Phil Neal
Frank Clarke
Joe Royle
Kevin Keegan
Stuart Pearce
Sven Goran Eriksson
Mark Hughes

Quite the list of luminaries. Some on there do genuinely have my respect (Brian Horton, Big Joe, Asa, Reidy) but I genuinely can't say any are better that what we currently have. So yes. Seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.