Support Bobby more than ever!

anyone see ssn they had their tim roth look alike doing would you lie to me assesment on carlos and bobby, he stated bobby looked like a defeated man.

urban genie said:
Right behind Bobby, in him I trust. City also need to sort out all the plastic wankers on the official facebook page spouting shit about bobby

There are some City fans who are yet to be convinced that Mancini is a cross between Brian Clough and Jesus Christ, and we are entitled to have an opinion. Not many on here though I'll give you that......

He seemed quite relaxed at Panacea today anyway.

article-2042734-0E210BC800000578-807_634x339.jpg

hgblue said:
urban genie said:
Right behind Bobby, in him I trust. City also need to sort out all the plastic wankers on the official facebook page spouting shit about bobby

There are some City fans who are yet to be convinced that Mancini is a cross between Brian Clough and Jesus Christ, and we are entitled to have an opinion. Not many on here though I'll give you that......

I ain't saying you cannot critisize mancini, but these twats ain't supporters like you and I, just a load of hangers on an it's shining a bad light on the real fans and the club with some of the comments made

All the usual t**** in the press will be rolling up at Ewood looking to stir it up so lets give them the real story.We back Mancini 100%. Sing it loud,sing it proud,sing it all f****** day.
Time to play our part!

I support Bobby - sing it loud'n'proud. He hasn't put us wrong so far an' I fully understand his substitution policy last night. The midfied wasn't playin' badly but in my opinion were innefective so he tries to shore it up an' then bring on another attackin' option. WHAT WAS THAT FCKIN' LITTLE TWAT THINKIN'? The boss is the boss. I'm a blue an' Bobby is the Man. Stick Tevez where the sun don't shine 'til we can get shut an' see if we can't sign Mr Gomez (kinda sharp wannee?). Roll on my blues an' stick it to Blackburn at the weekend - they must be shittin' the backlash eh? CTID

Forza Mancini! He is our leader and we will always back him, lets show those rag cunts in the press that we are City and we back our manager no matter what
CTID

I have backed Mel Machin, Brian Horton, Alan Ball, Stuart Pearce and all the other drivel offered up to us as managers and they have had my support until it could no longer be given.
I have cheered Mark Lillis, Alan Harper, John Gidman and adored Dickov and Rosler.
I have adored and glorified Carlos and forgiven him the capital sin twice.
I have witnessed the FA cup win, champs qualification and our current squad competing on all fronts.
I can assure you this, Carlos is beyond redemption on this and should be cast aside like shit on your shoe, for once the whole of football is supportive of city and we should be heard as one voice in total support of Roberto Mancini and all he does, including the odd mistake.
How can you learn, how can you improve, if you do not make errors along the way and my fellow blues they way is up and up and before to long the likes of Carlos and Bayern will be distant memories and we will be pitting our wits against the very best, with the very best and with the Roberto at the helm.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.