Support Bobby more than ever!

Come on City! Fuck all the spolit brats on the other threads complaining about Mancini. So we lost 2-0 away to Bayern. That could happen to any team in the world! Morons.

Mancini is our man, he is a great manager and this is no way his fault. He needs loud vocal support at Blackburn and if banners can be organised in time that would be amazing.

Lets show the world where our loyalties lie!

Mancini and Zaba are real men!

Let's sing it all game and show all our players that we are behind Bob; I think a reason why Edin behaved disgustingly was because Tevez has seen been doing it; if Tevez is there which I doubt give him abuse but let's just show Bobby our support.

He's only human and even the greatest of football mangers make mistakes.He was bang on at the weekend with his substitutions.Did hear anyone complain then.

ban-mcfc said:
jay_mcfc said:
It's ludicrous that after every draw or defeat we have to have such a big inquiry into every last thing that went wrong. It's football, played in real life not on paper. I can never agree with Kolo atarting ahead of Lescott last night, shocking decision imo.

However, looking at the group I do wonder just how important losing 2-0 instead of 3 or 4 might just be at the end of the 6 games. I believe this is what Mancini was thinking and whether that's right or wrong, we won't find out until after the last games.

There's no shame in losing away to a team like Bayern though, certainly not to the extent that some of the vultures come out to play.

good post.

People think we are automatically going to win every game, when we aren't.

in a football game there are 2 teams trying to beat each other and when you go to a place like bayern munich it's extremely difficult to get anything.

We can add to tthat some poor reffing
We were denied 2 good penalty shoyts. The one on Richards looked an absolute stonewaller to me and the ref bottled it.

I'll be singing for Mancini on Saturday . . just as I always do except with extra effort because I want the world to know that City fans know what loyalty is about (we've had enough practice in proving our support against the odds!). I want everyone to know that we support our Manager regardless of tevez doing all possible to pull things apart . despite the bollox talked on talkshite and despite the media in general doing all possible to open cracks in our unity because exaggerated controversy makes headlines and sells papers.

Right behind Bobby, in him I trust. City also need to sort out all the plastic wankers on the official facebook page spouting shit about bobby

urban genie said:
Right behind Bobby, in him I trust. City also need to sort out all the plastic wankers on the official facebook page spouting shit about bobby

Disgrace isn't it? The Facebook page is infested by these pseudo-fans who are all...

"up city! u are world one team, city die till i!" when we win

then

"city suck, mancini out! we must buy messi, ronaldo, hazard, and hummels now or fall to 2nd division!" when we lose

The Argentinians are at it on Twitter too, calling Mancini a disgrace, saying Tevez was right and deserves freedom.

LoveCity said:
urban genie said:

Disgrace isn't it? The Facebook page is infested by these pseudo-fans who are all...

"up city! u are world one team, city die till i!" when we win

then

"city suck, mancini out! we must buy messi, ronaldo, hazard, and hummels now or fall to 2nd division!" when we lose

The Argentinians are at it on Twitter too, calling Mancini a disgrace, saying Tevez was right and deserves freedom.

they are really pissing me off, click on any links to them and they support about 5 different prem teams each, some of the argentinian ones annoy me because they should be backing Zabba's stance if they claim to be fans, I ain't going on again I probably end up twating the screen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.