Support Bobby more than ever!

Re: blackburn on saturday

I want Mancini's song to be sung all day. When the players are warming up, during the 90 minutes, during half time, after the game, on the train home. All day, it's all i want to hear.

100% behind the manager.

jay_mcfc said:
It's ludicrous that after every draw or defeat we have to have such a big inquiry into every last thing that went wrong. It's football, played in real life not on paper. I can never agree with Kolo atarting ahead of Lescott last night, shocking decision imo.

However, looking at the group I do wonder just how important losing 2-0 instead of 3 or 4 might just be at the end of the 6 games. I believe this is what Mancini was thinking and whether that's right or wrong, we won't find out until after the last games.

There's no shame in losing away to a team like Bayern though, certainly not to the extent that some of the vultures come out to play.

good post.

People think we are automatically going to win every game, when we aren't.

in a football game there are 2 teams trying to beat each other and when you go to a place like bayern munich it's extremely difficult to get anything.

GazC said:
de niro said:
had a quick look but there's a lot to get through so i dont know if this has been covered but for all those going on saturday lets let mancini know we are behind him 100% on this tevez shit.

he probably knows but from the off we need to make and tevez knows exactly which corner we are in.
also need to show our support for zab and edin.

we are manchester city, we get up and get back on track.

Have I missed something? Why support Edin?

you'll have to forgive me as i have only seen snippits but edin seemed to have a strop, he obviously was upset over something and to me he needs to be shown we like that passion.

Well said Bill.

Buzzing for Blackburn now...love it when we're backed into a corner, like the WBA away game, the fans proper got behind Mancini.

We've been through much worse than some egotistical, 4th choice striker kicking off.

MCFC will be here long after Carlos Tevez and was here long before the poisonous twat signed.

de niro said:
GazC said:
de niro said:
had a quick look but there's a lot to get through so i dont know if this has been covered but for all those going on saturday lets let mancini know we are behind him 100% on this tevez shit.

he probably knows but from the off we need to make and tevez knows exactly which corner we are in.

De niro take a look at Roberto's interview on the official site, but the manager appears pissed off with Edins performance last night and not at his tant on the bench. You can decide then mate, I was a bit taken back with the managers reactin to Edin but not Tevez.

you'll have to forgive me as i have only seen snippits but edin seemed to have a strop, he obviously was upset over something and to me he needs to be shown we like that passion.

de niro said:
GazC said:
de niro said:

I agree Edin was pissed off about being brought off, Tevez was pissed off about being asked to go on!!!

100% supporting Roberto. So we didn't tank Bayern 6-0 ? We're still on that learning curve and experience can only be gained by playing against Europe's top teams.
We're all Manchester City. As long as RM is at the helm, he'll have my full backing. Onwards and upwards my brothers. CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.