support for de jong

Ricster said:
I'm gonna get some balloon's. I know some people will say about what happened about Sheff Wed, but i'm not intending throwing them on the pitch and we have a good 3-4 yards between the front row and the field of play with the advertising hoardings in the way also.

i think that it was utd

now if this was u@d or any other team, there would be a letter in the post to talksport. our club needs to grow some and do the same.

I'll support de Jong to the absolute maximum in all this. Think back to when Ben Thatcher elbowed Mendes I was disgusted and embarrassed that he was our player. I do not feel the same with de Jong!

It was a very hard, mans tackle. He went for the ball and won it. Ben Arfa was really unfortunate that his legs were in a weak position and when de Jongs body weight landed on the leg the injury occurred.

It was just one of them things. It was unfortunate. It is a real shame for the lad and I, and I'm sure de Jong, really feels for him and hope he gets better soon.

But the disgraceful media witch hunt on de Jong is worse than that tackle! If I ever see Stan Collymore I'll break his fuckin leg and I'll mean it after listening to him for just two minutes on the way home yesterday.

The media can all fuck off! DE JONG, DE JONG, DE JONG DE JONG DE JONG!

time to circle the wagons

ferguson and that lot up the road wouldnt let this stand and neither should we.

the club should come out and support Nige ASAP!!!

Bigga said:
Having just listened to Poll on Talkshyte, he says that Atkinson has said his view was 'obscured by a body'.

So, if that's true, it leaves Nige open to a charge.
FFS. Here we go...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-corner.org/2010/10/04/nigel-de-jong-dropped-for-tackling-too-hard/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-corner.org/2010/10/ ... -too-hard/</a>

Balanced.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
Bigga said:
Having just listened to Poll on Talkshyte, he says that Atkinson has said his view was 'obscured by a body'.

So, if that's true, it leaves Nige open to a charge.
FFS. Here we go...

Bollox he had a top view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.