support for de jong

Tricky_Trev said:
Bigga said:
Having just listened to Poll on Talkshyte, he says that Atkinson has said his view was 'obscured by a body'.

So, if that's true, it leaves Nige open to a charge.
FFS. Here we go...

According to Poll, as well, the 'intent' rule that used to be there has now been removed. So, now, it seems they look at the tackle itself. It doesn't matter if it was a genuine accident, you can now be charged if injury is caused!!

How the fook do you play the game, then??

Pathetic.

Just listening to 5live and they have been talking about it. Most are defending him except Motson (top footballer!!).Steve Claridge talking sense!

Just had a dutch journo on and he is over the moon that he is not in the dutch squad!! WTF!!

Oh and there is an interview with Bellamy tomorrow night if any1 is interested.

Bigga said:
Having just listened to Poll on Talkshyte, he says that Atkinson has said his view was 'obscured by a body'.

So, if that's true, it leaves Nige open to a charge.
The lying fucking bastard.

Here we go... Get ready to bend over nige...

Adebayor last year when he was flying. Hasn't been the same player since the witch-hunt. Certain sections of the media clearly trying to do the same to De Jong !

What about that dirty bastard Henry's challenge from wolves? Nowt said about that - OK he got a red but could have easily ended the career of the bloke he tackled. Can see refs now looking out for Nigel and he'll probably be getting a couple red cards before the season's out for tackles less offensive than the Ben-Afra one

There probably is a bit of "they need bringing down a peg or two, who do they think they are with all their money thinking they can do whatever they want and buy whoever they want and spoiling the game" about all the dummies being spat out.

Roy Keane used to do it every week, Scholes did it, its nothing new wish those silly twats would realize that fact.

I've always said that this ref did/didn't see the incident is a way of gerrymandering/manipulating punishments how the Premier league see fit.

I said this over a year ago, either punishments can be handed out retrospectively or they can't it's as simple as that. To say now that the ref didn't see it is laughable, everyone knows Atkinson saw the challenge.

We all know that the overly long punishment/witchunt of Adebayor for his celebration has stunted his progres.s The guy was on fire before that and we haven't seen the same player since.

I know it comes across as paranoia but Henry for Wolves clearly made the worse challenge over the weekend but the focus is on De Jong. It's now too obvious and it clearly isn't paranoia. It's us against them as simple as that ! Time for a siege mentality and to stick behind the blues !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W66JLyOAt7g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W66JLyOAt7g</a>

watch that and then answer me which is more reckless and which has more intent to injure the opponent? that or de jongs ?

hope refs don't target nige from now on. it was an honest hard tackle that won the ball and accidently broke a lads leg (accident being the key word)

Anyone who was at the game could clearly see that this was a fair challenge, YES A TOTALLY COMMITTED CHALLENGE FROM A TOTALLY COMMITTED PLAYER - all the crap now flying about is all anti city and anything at all to drag us down or be negative. The fans are behind you nigel - you are a big part of what is happening right now at our beloved club.

What i would ask is like many others on this forum - for a club statement to the defence of nigel and put to bed what is none other than unnecessary anti- city propaganda.

CITY TILL I DIE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.